kiffren

kiffren's art thread

Requests are OPEN.

(butts)

-~-

I figure that when I have time I might as well sprite little pixel things for people. The max size for my sprites will be 40x40 (pixels) for now, however I'm willing to go up to 50 pixels in one direction. Completed requests may be posted on my Deviant Art if I'm particularly proud of them.

Rules:

• Do not request more than one item at a time. You are welcome to make more requests after yours is finished and the list is open again.
  • Do not remove my name from the art. (Depending on the piece, it may or may not be there.)
  • Request using the form below only when there is an available slot or I say that requests are open.
  • Do not request anything larger than 40x40 pixels with a maximum of 50 in one direction.
  • Do not use any of my art without explicit permission from me. The person who I make the request for is free to use it on the dragon cave forums. If you want to use it elsewhere, ask.
  • I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason that I may have.
Request Form:

[u][b]Request Form[/b][/u]
[B]Reference:[/B]
[B]If no reference, explain:[/B]
[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Other details:[/b]

Request List:

1. PieMaster - Azurachite Dragon Hatchies (Status: S2 mostly done, S1 not started)

Past examples:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image(lines courtesy of LadyLyzar)

Completed Requests:

PieMaster (04/18/2012) - user posted image & user posted image

predatorfan4ever (04/19/2012) - user posted image

Beth-la (04/20/2012) - user posted image

dtwrites (04/23/2012) - user posted image

Thuban (04/23/2012) - user posted image

euro22 (04/25/2012) - user posted image

LBD (04/26/2012) - user posted image

KrystalSharz (05/01/2012) - user posted image

Devious_Bookworm (05/03/2012) - user posted image

PonyToast (05/07/2012) - user posted image

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

~Reserved for future use.~

Request Form

Reference: user posted image (No rhubarb)

If no reference, explain: A shiny bluish-silver hatchling popping out of a strawberry pie.

Size: Whatever works.

Other details:Can the hatchling have red smeared on its mouth and paws?

Ooooh, that'll be fun. I'll start on it tonight. :>

YAYZ! *Hitches tent, starts a bonfire, then roasts weenies and marshmallows as he stalks the thread*

large sketch is large

^quick sketch.

Do you have any specifics for colors?

Edited by kiffren

user posted image or user posted image

That was really fun :>.

If you want it tweaked in any way, let me know. This was a fast shading job so there might be some issues.

Stuck this note on here so you can see my avatar. bb tomorrow with a 40 X 40 pixel idea. 8) Heh.

Edited by dtwrites

I <3 it so much! Thanks Kiff! :3 wub.gif

Edited by PieMaster

Request Form

Reference: user posted image

Size: Whatever fits smile.gif

Other details: I'd love to have a pixeled alien egg o3o You don't have to pixel draw the Facehugger, just the egg, please smile.gif

Do you want me to include the stuff beneath the egg? And do you want the egg open or closed?

Open or closed, whatever looks better to you.

And yes, include the stuff at the bottom, so it wouldn't look as weird being "placed."

Thanks happy.gif

Request Form

Reference: Toph

Size: Um, i dunno, normal pixel size?

Other details: If possible, put text under it "My Hero"

Reference: half pony half monkey monster *wink*

Size: your choice

Other details:

I'll gladly link you in private, but im sure you have an idea of what im asking for, lol.

That's three requests, so requests are closed for now.

@Thu: Can you message me a reference pic please?

@Predatorfan4ever: Can you give me some crits on this? I'm not sure how the colors are. Let me know if you want anything changed and I'll upload the final version.

user posted image

Toph flats: user posted image

I need some crits/redlines for Toph, I'm really really not good at human anatomy.

Edited by kiffren

user posted image

smile.gif

This was drawn for me by someone in chat (i'm thinking shan.. but not sure). Please fell free to use as is or tweak as needed smile.gif

Edited by Thuban

ohmy.gif that is awesome.

I'm gonna make an exception for your request, Thu, and make it larger. I don't see any way to fit that within 50x40.

Edited by kiffren

Toph's shoulders should be a bit broader, and her right foot (our left) flatter. :3

Toph's shoulders should be a bit broader, and her right foot (our left) flatter. :3

:> Thanks.

Did this fix it?

user posted image

Yes. c: One last thing: try making her other foot turn towards us more. Will make her have a sturdier pose, which is what you want to go for, since she's making an Earthbender stance.

Also, I never mentioned it, but these are so cute. <3 I might snag one.

Here's Toph:

user posted image

She turned out too shiny in my opinion, so I might tone down the highlights later. Right now I have class.

Oh and since it's 4/20/12, I have been on the forums for 2 years. Have some horribly sprited cake! (Lyzar and _Z_ have been on the forums for 4 years and 2 days, so this cake is for them as well.)

user posted image

(Anyone can use this anywhere they like. My gift to you on my 2 year "birthday".)

---

Fixed Toph's highlights:

user posted image

And with that, 3 request spots are now open.

Edited by kiffren