The Metalweavers

The Metalweavers

About to breed somewhere between 30-50 Silver dragons, so hopefully will knock some off the list wink.gif

Took a break from modding the thread to say a big THANK YOU! biggrin.gif It looks like there's going to be raining Silvers after the earier Gold shower in tonight's DC weather forcast. Thank you all breeders, you're awesome!

Edited by stagazer_7

Took a break from modding the thread to say a big THANK YOU! biggrin.gif It looks like there's going to be raining Silvers after the earier Gold shower in tonight's DC weather forcast. Thank you all breeders, you're awesome!

You're welcome. Will do my best to pass Silver eggs to the applicants as best and often as I can. smile.gif

edit;

Got another Silver for the thread, will wait for a new applicant (originally autoabandoned, but the catcher was nice enough to give it back. smile.gif) [ click ]

Edited by PerfectLulu

This thread might get so successful that metallics wont be rare any more xd.png

The Silver i got is still only a matured hatchling..... *Waiting*

The moment it turns to adult ill breed it with a black, Because i heard the rarer the dragon is the less chance there will be an egg from it. So itll raise silvers chance.

Once i repay a silver to the thread im likely to go on the gold list biggrin.gif

Maybe it's just me, but I've actually seen decreased success with metal x black or stripe breedings (ie. the least common commons), I'm actually getting more metallics out of more common mates, like purples, deepseas, swallowtails and the like, haven't had a metal out of a black mate for more than a month, maybe two xd.png

Edited by Psykotika

user posted image

Gift Report: PerfectLulu -> Kursedfire: Silver

Metallic received: http://dragcave.net/lineage/dErVm

Tried breeding my non-inbred golds today got nothing and a refusal, they were perfect for each other as well dry.gif .

Two golds I'm still waiting till later today to breed. Might get lucky who knows

Made some buttons/banners...not sure what they are really called.

user posted image Silver egg

user posted image Gold egg

user posted image Gold hatchling with colored BG

user posted image Gold hatchling with a plain BG.

Fine if the thread doesn't use all of them, I see a nice amount of these already...was going to make one of a Silver hatchie, but they are so awkward to place on little things like this lol

Made some buttons/banners...not sure what they are really called.

user posted image Silver egg

user posted image Gold egg

user posted image Gold hatchling with colored BG

user posted image Gold hatchling with a plain BG.

Fine if the thread doesn't use all of them, I see a nice amount of these already...was going to make one of a Silver hatchie, but they are so awkward to place on little things like this lol

Awesome - I'll link them all to our thread and place them in the banner section. Thank you very much! biggrin.gif

Messaging Twilight Rose right now to give back to the thread! The first offspring any of my metals has ever given me!

Attention everyone! Because we've been recently having some difficulties in filling our lists, we have introduced a new rule that will allow our donors to glomp-gift their Metallics if they find themselves in a situation, when there are no listers on the appropriate list to gift their egg to and would enable them to pay off your debt to the thread or simply bring them one step closer to becomming an Apprentice/Adept/Masterweaver. If possible, please keep a lookout for those without Silvers/Golds when picking your targets. ^^

15. In the event that you are able to donate a Metallic but there is no one on the list, you may glomp gift an unsuspecting individual of your choosing and it will count toward donating back to the thread. Please let the glompee know that you come from the Metalweavers and include the following message in your PM:

[I]If you're interested in getting more beautiful Metallics, please visit [URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=135339&st=0#]The Metalweavers[/URL].[/I]

We have also included special forms for this occasion, so please use those when reporting a gift (they can be found alongside all the other forms in the Introduction's post).

Edited by The Metalweavers

Thanks for that update, will glomp gift the Silver I have if it gets too close to being ER. wink.gif Otherwise, happily waiting for someone to hop on the 0 Silver list!

Aw, drat! Even after incubating, I still won't be able to pick up my egg until tomorrow at 8:00 PM EST, which is way past my grace period. Would you be able to auto-bump me? Or do I have to get bumped off before reapplying?

Aw, drat! Even after incubating, I still won't be able to pick up my egg until tomorrow at 8:00 PM EST, which is way past my grace period. Would you be able to auto-bump me? Or do I have to get bumped off before reapplying?

Hi! Well, since we don't have any listers at the moment I think we can make an exception this time, but you will have to ask sadarievenstar if she is prepared to hold the egg for such an amount of time or would rather glomp it to make room on their scroll. If you two can come to an arrangemet, we will keep you on the list and if not, you will be removed from the 1+ list, after which you can reapply again.

Edited by stagazer_7

user posted image

Last one, promise. tongue.gif

made other plain colorations of it, if you want them too.

Edited by PerfectLulu

user posted image

Last one, promise. tongue.gif

made other plain colorations of it, if you want them too.

That's simply gorgeous, I love it! wub.gif Thank you very much!

Feel free to post the other colorations as well - a thread can never have too many banners. wink.gif I'm going to put it in the banners section straight away.

Edited by stagazer_7

user posted image

user posted image

smile.gif That's about it though, the others are a little too plain.

Edited by PerfectLulu

user posted image

user posted image

smile.gif That's about it though, the others are a little too plain.

Thank you for the pretty banners, I've added them all in the banner section and the thread's signature. smile.gif