The Metalweavers

The Metalweavers

I'm in a little hiccup, I received 3 Silver Dragon teleport links at once. I received one from tjsweepers (which I accepted), one from XiaoChibi (which I haven't accepted yet), and one from Limn (which I haven't accepted yet). I haven't accepted the other 2 (although I do really appreciate them ^^) because I'm not sure if I'm allowed to accept multiple silvers at once. The rules say that once you receive a silver, you must donate one as well, in order to keep the thread going.

So, do I accepted the other 2 silvers? Or should I let someone else have them? :3

You can choose whichever offer you want to accept, and then notify the others that you have already received an egg. My reading skills are terrible (just noticed you already accepted one egg); you can only accept one egg so please notify the others and do not accept their eggs. wink.gif

Please read the rules; we have recently added a new rule made just for these kind of circumstances:

15. In the event that you are offered more than one metallic, please only claim one and notify the other(s) that you have already received an egg. You are only allowed to claim one egg as a lister. To claim more than one will result in being either greylisted or blacklisted.

Also A question for Metalweavers, am I on the list of debt to the thread? I have this feeling like I am but I haven't recieved any monthly notices for people who are on the list, I just want to clarify. Even if I was I do believe this glomp will clear up any debt I might have.

Yes, you are on the debt list. You can easily check by going to this post and searching your name (either by looking at the respective section - they are organised alphabetically - or CTRL+F). wink.gif

What did you mean by monthly notices? We do not send out messages if you're on the debt list.

If you mean that you've donated earlier but are still on the list, it may have been a mistake on our end because the glomp form does not say that the donor was giving back to the thread. We are working on/will be adding a form for those who are glomping as well as giving back to the thread. In the meantime, you're free to point out any mistakes and we'll do our best to fix them. :3

Edited by cfmtfm

I offered an silver egg to -Symbols-

Gift Report: Deagle -> -Symbols-: Silver

Metallic: TfRvu

Note: I got this egg from Lyricmaniac, but i've been offered 2 silvers at once. So i'm giving 1 forward.

Yes, you are on the debt list. You can easily check by going to this post and searching your name (either by looking at the respective section - they are organised alphabetically - or CTRL+F). wink.gif

What did you mean by monthly notices? We do not send out messages if you're on the debt list.

If you mean that you've donated earlier but are still on the list, it may have been a mistake on our end because the glomp form does not say that the donor was giving back to the thread. We are working on/will be adding a form for those who are glomping as well as giving back to the thread. In the meantime, you're free to point out any mistakes and we'll do our best to fix them. :3

Thank you!

Well then let me edit the glomp post from my previous post, seeing as Metalweavers hasn't updated from there yet.

You guys don't do that? As in haven't ever or have stopped? For some reason I remember ya'll giving monthly notices so people remember to keep gifting the metallics to help them spread. Mayhap it was all a dream, I have some crazy dreams sometimes. Sorry for any confusion.

Amigopen hasn't responded to my PM. So....

Sending offer to celtic7irish.

Thank you for the notice, Amigopen has been removed from the Gold list, because they failed to reply in time. If they wish to be added to the Gold list, please reapply again.

user posted imageuser posted image

Forum ID: -Symbols-

Scroll Link: Scroll

PM Link: PM

Proof that I read the rules: Holding Hnads

Accepted.

I paid back my debt to the thread Here yet am still on the list.

It says in the report format that the egg has been offered, but we cannot remove you from the list until it has been confirmed that your gift has been accepted, please use this format only once the egg is 100% off your scroll. If this is the case, please post again and we will remove you from the Giftee's list.

I offered an silver egg to  -Symbols-

Gift Report: Deagle -> -Symbols-: Silver

Metallic: TfRvu

Note: I got this egg from Lyricmaniac, but i've been offered 2 silvers at once. So i'm giving 1 forward.

Thank you very much for complying with our rules, once the egg has been accepted you or the giftee please let us know so we can remove the extra Silver from your debt. smile.gif

Thank you!

Well then let me edit the glomp post from my previous post, seeing as Metalweavers hasn't updated from there yet.

You guys don't do that? As in haven't ever or have stopped? For some reason I remember ya'll giving monthly notices so people remember to keep gifting the metallics to help them spread. Mayhap it was all a dream, I have some crazy dreams sometimes. Sorry for any confusion.

We did post general friendly reminders that the debts should be repaid, but it was never in the form of personal PM's and no names have ever been mentioned, as we understand all too well that Metallics are tough critters to breed (we're having a wonderful breeding period now, but before it took months of diligent breeding to produce an egg) and didn't want to put anyone under any pressure.

And I removed you from the Giftee's list, you've already repaid your debt tenfolds. wink.gif It sometimes happens we forget to remove someone from the Giftee's list, in that case just shoot us a PM and we'll fix it. All gifts are being recorded here, so if you're unsure what you gifted a few months ago, fear not, it's all here. :3

A big congratulations to tjsweepers for reaching the Apprentice level, thank you so much for your kindness and generosity!

Edited by The Metalweavers

What are the little astericks next to the donor names supposed to represent? smile.gif

Edited by rukii_bii

What are the little astericks next to the donor names supposed to represent? smile.gif

The number of asterisks = the number of metallics they have received from the thread. wink.gif

I have send -Symbols- another PM because the egg hatched.

So i hope it will be claimed before it grows up.

I have send -Symbols- another PM because the egg hatched.

So i hope it will be claimed before it grows up.

If -Symbols- doesn't answer you within 24 hrs you are fully entitled to gift it to someone else, as states in our Rule 8 which was introduced so our donors don't have to wait for days until their eggs get picked up.

8. You must be able to accept a dragon within 24 hours of it being offered to you. If you do not, then you will be bumped from the list.

user posted image

Gift Report: Snowsherry -> FireMercury: Gold egg

Metallic: http://dragcave.net/lineage/3HHnv

user posted image

Gift Report: Snowsherry -> Lavaedra: Gold egg

Metallic: http://dragcave.net/lineage/YOTPw

user posted image

Gift Report: Snowsherry -> Coyote: Gold egg

Metallic: http://dragcave.net/lineage/oFTM3

user posted image

Gift Report: Snowsherry -> Jade the necromancer: Gold egg

Metallic: http://dragcave.net/lineage/SJD3L

Edited by SnowSherry

Reminder to everyone: Please use lineage links on the forum. View links are considered eggspam on the forum (no matter what stage the dragon is in) and posts with such links will not be updated.

user posted image

Forum ID: KittyT

Scroll Link: My scroll

PM Link: PM me

Proof that I read the rules: 'shiny happy people' :]

Accepted.

Updated to here.

I finally have a silver to donate, and it's an EG:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/9F8Ce

But there's no one on the list! Someone apply quick and I'll send you a link. :-)

Jennigma, if no one is on the list you can glomp someone.~