The Metalweavers

The Metalweavers

Approved!

Pinkies, I think it's totally random. I always try to breed holiday when I can though so that if an egg is dropped, it's not going to be the holiday dragon. It'll be the metal.

Nicole, thanks for finding the mistake. I will correct it now.

So i can breed it with anything and theres a chance it will work?

Anything that will make the chances higher?

Because everyone on the Gold List recieved their eggs, I am now reopening the Gold list. Please make sure you read the rules and post the correct application. smile.gif

The Gold List has ben reopened!

Also, the Metalweavers would like to welcome a new Apprentice into our ranks - psykotika! Thank you so much for all your dedication and generosity, our thread wouldn't be the same without you! Congratulations! biggrin.gif

My dragons gave me a lovely SILVER eggie, which I've offered to tetra.

Will update when I hear back.

ETA: Egg has been successfully transferred biggrin.gif

Edited by deblogan

So if i breed the silver with ANYTHING theres a chance ill get a silver egg?

New page biggrin.gif

So if i breed the silver with ANYTHING theres a chance ill get a silver egg?

New page biggrin.gif

Yes, anything can produce a Silver when bred with a Silver, but there will be a very good chance of producing the non-Silver's breed of egg (or nothing at all). The rarer the breed, the lower the chance of that breed's egg.

Edited by The Metalweavers

Hey Metallic lovers everywhere - just a small reminder that the Gold list is completely open, with 10 spots waiting for all you who'd like to get their very first Gold Metallic or just add an extra Gold to your collection! So don't be shy, read our rules and post the application and get on the lists while there's still room! biggrin.gif

Oooh congrats on the new thread! *overcome by shinyness*

Found a mate for cymrag, now to make some shiny eggies smile.gif (And if not I get out the gold paint mwhaha )

Thank you emerald. smile.gif

Update 4/23:

Sent out monthly greetings to our entire giftee list. We want to thank you all for all of your efforts in giving a metal back to the thread. We know how stubborn they can be.

We also want to thank all of those who donated an egg. Without you, this thread would not have gifted 82 metals. Yes, you heard that right... 82 metals. Thank you so much for the generosity you have shared with others.

Also, if you haven't noticed already, the lists are changing ever so slightly. We are removing one of the 0 lister spots and adding one 1+ spot for those already with metals. That'll mean six spots open for those without metals and 4 spots open for those already with at least one.

Happy Monday!

Wow, the lists are completely empty!  I guess I'll have to wait to gift my gold then  xd.png

Likewise, only it's a Silver in my case...will keep an eye out on the thread for a new silver applicant. smile.gif

Sneakily tracked the topic so that I *will* keep an eye on it, since I'm likely to forget! tongue.gif

Edited by PerfectLulu

Since there's only one lister left on the Silver list that has been already offered an egg and we have breeders that are eager to gift their Metallics, I have decided to open the Silver list a little sooner to allow gifting to take place. smile.gif

The Silver List is now OPEN!

Please make sure you read the rules and post the correct application. smile.gif

Edited by The Metalweavers

Congrats Zephyrgirl & other sucessful breeders!

Yes, we seem to be in a strange situation where we have a bunch of pretty Metallics and no one to gift them to - I have a whole lot of them ready to breed as well. tongue.gif

If you know anyone without a metal or even with one who would like to sign up for our lists, please be sure to send them our way!

I was reading your rules, and one is that the requester for a metal can have no dead dragons on their scroll. What about 1 egg? When I first started I didn't get my egg on enough click sites for him to hatch and he died. Will that ban me from requesting a metallic on this thread?