The Metalweavers

The Metalweavers

Both of mine have grown up, but no egg was produced when I bred them both. So will try again in a week.

Are Golds (and Silvers) hard to get an egg produced? Is there a particular dragon breed they seem to do well with breeding?

Both of mine have grown up, but no egg was produced when I bred them both. So will try again in a week.

Are Golds (and Silvers) hard to get an egg produced? Is there a particular dragon breed they seem to do well with breeding?

Metallics are a always a challenge to breed - some people prefer Holiday mates since they don't produce any Metalfails, but there's no particular breed that increases your chances in getting a shiny. Just pick a mate you like and be persistent. wink.gif

Lucky me has just bred a nice gold egg...

So I would love to give back to the thread.

I have sent Icy_Skadi a PM with an offer.

Just so I'm clear--glomp gifting does not clear my obligation to donate back to the thread? Since I'm on the donors list and the "still needs to donate" list.

(Since I am trying to keep track of what I'll do if I'm spectacularly lucky and one of my golds produces again this upcoming breeding period.)

Metallics are a always a challenge to breed - some people prefer Holiday mates since they don't produce any Metalfails, but there's no particular breed that increases your chances in getting a shiny. Just pick a mate you like and be persistent. wink.gif

That's what I thought. I'll just keep plugging away. smile.gif

Offered Chaos Rider a gold egg, waiting on them to accept it ~

Offered a gold egg to Daeron as well, waiting on them to accept it ~

Edited by Infinis

My silver I got gifted from here a long time ago has just bred his first silver egg (K0Nn5) but I can't see anyone on the silver list to offer it to (as watermoon110 has offered egg to MsRose) my question is what do I do with the egg to pay off the debt to the thread?

ETA just seen in the rules you glomp, have potential glompee just waiting to see if they accept the egg

Edited by nxtashaxt

Hi. I am new here and hope that I am doing this right.

user posted image

Forum ID: Mirume

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Mirume

PM Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...ODE=4&MID=69552

Proof that I read the rules: holding hands

I kinda would need new blood for my Silvers. Also may I ask, how long does one have till one can regift a mettalic to the thread in case there are not mayn poepl on the list or one glop gifts???

Thank you very much. smile.gif

Just got a silver egg (Very surprise!) I never got silver egg bred before o.O (And this pair is new on my scroll, which mean its their first baby :3)

However, its messy (but clean). Just waiting for anyone who will be on the list.

Edited by cucu8873

Just so I'm clear--glomp gifting does not clear my obligation to donate back to the thread? Since I'm on the donors list and the "still needs to donate" list.

(Since I am trying to keep track of what I'll do if I'm spectacularly lucky and one of my golds produces again this upcoming breeding period.)

Glomp gifting someone is the same as gifting a lister, will fix the giftee's list and remove your name from there ASAP, so you're free to request a shiny if you wish - thank you for bringing this to my attention. Thank you for donating so many beautiful Metallics! smile.gif

Also may I ask, how long does one have till one can regift a mettalic to the thread in case there are not mayn poepl on the list or one glop gifts???

We don't have a time limit for regifting, you can do it whenever you wish (and whenevery the Metallics produce - we all understand they can be very stubborn and take a long time to produce an egg) - and if there's no one on the list, you're free to glomp-gift a person of your choosing. smile.gif

user posted image

Forum ID: Mirume

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Mirume

PM Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...ODE=4&MID=69552

Denied. You have dead dragons on your scroll, you're welcome to reapply again once the tombstones have faded though.

user posted image

Forum ID: synditrix

Scroll Link: www.dragcave.net/user/whimsy

PM Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=04

Approved.

user posted image

Gift Report: stagazer_7 -> Wolfsong442: Silver

Metallic: Silver

Also offered this Gold to thundersky86.

user posted image

Gift Report: cerimonster -> stagazer_7: Silver

Metallic received: lineage

Thank you so much! wub.gif

You're welcome!

Just reporting that this was a re-payment to the thread :3

Sorry for late reply, totally forgot I had to post sad.gif

user posted image

Gift report: Cerimonster -> Stargazer_7: Silver

Metallic: lineage

Since everyone on the Gold list have either been gifted or offered eggs, the Gold list has been reopened. Please read the rules and choose the appropriate application form to request a Metallic.

We also have an important announcement - 2 Moderator positions have just become available. If you are interested in becoming a Metalweavers mod, send us a PM in which you briefly state why you believe you'd be right for this position. Thank you in advance for your response. smile.gif