The Metalweavers

The Metalweavers

*sigh* I bred through my entire collection of silvers and golds and got exactly 3 eggs...none of them shiny.

BUT two of them are pretty nice, so I'll offer them here to anyone who takes a shine to them biggrin.gif

Claim my Black Silver-kin egg! - Gone

Claim my White Stripe Gold-kin egg! - Gone

Enjoy!

Edited by deblogan

I would like a silver. Please?

user posted imageuser posted image

Forum ID: Sorrux yn'Oroti

Scroll Link: My Scroll

PM Link: PM

Proof that I read the rules: holding hands

DENIED. Unfortunately, the 0 Silver list is full. Feel free to reapply when there is space.

Forum ID: KaelaBoo24

Scroll Link: My scroll

PM Link: PM me

Proof that I read the rules: Shiny happy people. Thank you ^^

Edited by KaelaBoo24

DENIED. Unfortunately, the 0 Silver list is full.  Feel free to reapply when there is space.

OPEN

0 Silver dragons

1. Fraido - PM - got egg

2. reaperegg - PM - got egg

3. alfy - PM - got hatchling

4. lonewolf210 - PM - got hatchling

5. paradoxicull - PM

6. Tseen - PM

How can it be CLOSED, when it is open? You got 4 crossed out names. They already got their eggs\hatchies, so why are you keep them in the list?

Edited by Sorrux yn'Oroti

I may be wrong, but possibly because of this?

11. There will be 6 spots for people with ZERO of the specific dragon requested. There will be 4 spots open for those people with 1+ of the metal type requested. Once all the spots on a single list have been filled, that list will be closed until everyone on it gets the metal they requested. Please use the appropriate forms when requesting to be added to a list.

Why make it this difficult, if you can keep it rotating? Once the person gets the egg - remove the the name and let the others get the spot. It's way better than what you have now, as not everyone are able to watch the thread, awaiting when it gets open.

Edited by Sorrux yn'Oroti

Forum ID: KaelaBoo24

Scroll Link: My scroll

PM Link: PM me

Proof that I read the rules: Shiny happy people. Thank you ^^

APPROVED!

Forum ID: DaniBoo

Scroll Link: Scroll

PM Link: PM

Proof that I read the rules: Shiny happy people

APPROVED!

Forum ID: BlightWyvern

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Sjacha

PM Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=194286

Proof that I read the rules: Shiny Happy People

APPROVED!

Sorrux yn'Oroti, this is the way that this thread is structured. Have patience, the list will be opened as soon as possible. It will not fill up instantly, so even if you can only check this thread every few days, there should be plenty of time to get a place.

Edited by The Metalweavers

Why make it this difficult, if you can keep it rotating? Once the person gets the egg - remove the the name and let the others get the spot. It's way better than what you have now, as not everyone are able to watch the thread, awaiting when it gets open.

When this thread was created we wished to ensure that everyone who asks for a Metallic dragon gets the same chance of receiving the egg they desire in a reasonable amount of time - if we removed the names of people who already got their dragon and keep adding new ones, there would be a good chance someone would be missed and we do not want to risk this scenario unfold as it would not be fair to our listers.

Usually, getting on any of the lists is not a problem (quite the opposite, it takes a decent amount of time for a list to be filled) and doesn't require something as extreme as a constant watch of the thread, but breeding Silvers and Golds has gotten more difficult lately and consequently the lists are being emptied at a slower rate which, sadly, is something we breeders cannot do anything about other then to keep trying to breed Metallics and be patient.

I hope I managed to adequately answer your question and that you'll get on the desired list soon! smile.gif

Just tried breeding my gold again. No luck. I was, however, recently given another gold (outside the thread) so at least now I have two golds to work with every week ^^;

Question: do I have to give back the type of metallic I recieved?

No, any breed of Metallic gifted is considered a debt repaid. smile.gif

I just tried breeding all my Silvers and Golds and while I got no shiny eggs, they did give me 2 lovely Metal-fails, a Seasonal and a nice stairstep Lumina - available to anyone who wishes to give them a nice home. ^^

Adopt the Seasonal!

Adopt the Lumina!

Thank you for giving the little Seasonal a loving home HeroLink42, enjoy (and grats on your new Gold, may it give you many shiny eggs)! smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

I just tried breeding all my Silvers and Golds and while I got no shiny eggs, they did give me 2 lovely Metal-fails, a Seasonal and a nice stairstep Lumina - available to anyone who wishes to give them a nice home. ^^

Adopt the Seasonal!

Adopt the Lumina!

Got the seasonal smile.gif

I'll take good care of it!

No, any breed of Metallic gifted is considered a debt repaid. smile.gif

Excellent! I just sent a silver egg to Tseen. Should I wait for it to be accepted before I post an official form?

Excellent! I just sent a silver egg to Tseen. Should I wait for it to be accepted before I post an official form?

Yes, it is desired that a giftee/donor posts the correct form after the egg transfer has been completed. Thank you for your donation! smile.gif

Yes, it is desired that a giftee/donor posts the correct form after the egg transfer has been completed. Thank you for your donation! smile.gif

Thanks, I actually just found it on the rules tongue.gif

I wasn't actually a donation: I'm paying the thread back xd.png

*waits for eggie to be accepted*

Sent Silver offer to paradoxicull

Did not want to double post

Unfortunatly the Hatchling that I was intending to send paradoxicull was not picked up in time and grew up on my scroll while I was away.

Paradoxicull has not recieved a metal from me and should remain on the list.

Sorry for any inconvience

Edited by Kursedfire

Still no luck this week or last. Will keep trying.