The Metalweavers

The Metalweavers

Enough of my new release eggs hatched that I was able to try this week's round of breeding... still no success. sad.gif

user posted image

Forum ID: prpldrgnfr

Scroll Link: Scroll

PM Link: PM

Proof that I read the rules: holding hands

Thank you!

Just posting to say i'v offered a Silver egg to Siddiggid. Will post back in proper format when it is accepted.

and yes, i do still remember i owe the thread a Gold... but mine are being very un co-operative. this is my first successful metallic breeding.

user posted image

Forum ID: TheDoggy

Proof that I read the rules: shiny happy people

Accepted!

user posted image

Forum ID: prpldrgnfr

Thank you!

Accepted!

user posted imageuser posted image

Forum ID: Iza111

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Iza111

PM Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=04

Proof that I read the rules: happy shiny people

Denied. I'm sorry, but you have dead dragons on your scroll, so you couldn't be placed on the requested list at this time. You're welcome to reapply when the eggshells have faded though.

user posted image

Forum ID: dragonstar32

Scroll Link: My Scroll

PM Link: PM Link

Denied. I'm sorry, but you have dead dragons on your scroll, so you couldn't be placed on the requested list at this time. You're welcome to reapply when the eggshells have faded though.

and yes, i do still remember i owe the thread a Gold... but mine are being very un co-operative. this is my first successful metallic breeding.

@tjsweepers - any non-inbred Metallic donated to the thread is conidered as a payment of the debt, so even if you got a Gold from here, you can still donate a Silver and your debt will be conidered repaid. smile.gif

Edited by The Metalweavers

user posted image

Gift Report: munifcent -> Dark-Azkrin666: Gold

Metallic received: Gold

I will give the first metallic I get through breeding and i will make sure it's not inbred.

Edited by Dark-Azkrin666

Sent a PM for a silver to SpaceShuttleFan. ^^

Hey guys just checking in with you. I have tried yet again and my silver isn't interested in doing anything. <sigh> They made the attempt but not egg was produced. Will try again in another week.

Keny

Same here. Breeds attempted week after week but either no eggs or refusals. sad.gif

I'll keep trying. I want to pay back my debt.

Offered Gold to CaptainCute, will report it properly when it is actually claimed... wink.gif

Edited by Wolke

Same here. Breeds attempted week after week but either no eggs or refusals. sad.gif

I'll keep trying. I want to pay back my debt.

Yep, same. dry.gifsad.gif

My sister gave birth, and she needs my help with her daughter and upcoming celebrations. We usually hold the lotto at the end of every month, but am going to have to hold off until next month. I'm sorry for the delay to all our precious donors.