The Metalweavers

The Metalweavers

*sigh* No shiny eggs today from me. Got lots of pretty commons and not-so-commons that I tossed in the AP. Hope they found good homes biggrin.gif

I have a silver egg, but all the silver listers have been offered eggs already! Will hold it for the next person to sign up.

user posted imageuser posted image

Forum ID: lachrymation

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/lachrymation

PM Link: PM

Proof that I read the rules: Shiny happy people. ^^

Approved!

As an FYI to all, there still is one more moderator position available. Please PM with the application form that can be found in the update/news section if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from you!

Edited by The Metalweavers

Since there hasn't been anyone new to sign up since this morning, am going to use my silver in trade instead in hopes of getting another silver to breed for the metalweavers. smile.gif

If you know anyone without a metal who wants one and just isn't lucky enough to nab one, send them our way!

user posted image

Gift Report: Infinis -> Dayaine: Silver egg

Metallic received: My New Silver!

I don't think this was ever officially reported so thanks again, Infinis!

Once again, my metals didn't want to give any shiny. Stubborn little dragons!

Forum ID: Trinity.

Scroll Link: Scroll

Proof that I read the rules: Shiny happy people

I'm assuming that golden wyverns don't count, correct?

Edited by Trinity.

Forum ID: Trinity.

Scroll Link: Scroll

Proof that I read the rules: Shiny happy people

I'm assuming that golden wyverns don't count, correct?

Approved! Correct, golden wyverns do not count. By golds, we mean gold metals. smile.gif

All, because the silver list has had all its recipients gifted, we're going to open it up even though not all spots have been filled. That way, those with 1+ silvers can sign up again.

The silver list is now OPEN!

Congratulations are in order! Please welcome the newest mod to the metalweavers thread, Mylorite! Mylorite is here to help you in any way possible. Please give Mylorite a warm welcome. Welcome to the team, Mylorite!

Congratulations are in order! Please welcome the newest mod to the metalweavers thread, Mylorite! Mylorite is here to help you in any way possible. Please give Mylorite a warm welcome. Welcome to the team, Mylorite!

Welcome, mylorite! Thank you for joining the team. smile.gif We're very excited to have you.

Now that mylorite has joined in, we have a stacked deck as far as moderators go. We are no longer accepting moderator applications. Thank you kith, infinis, and mylorite for joining in!

Late to the party, I know, but congratulations to Infinis and Mylorite! Welcome aboard. ^..^

I offered a gold egg to trinity will update when accepted

She accepted post down below

Edited by QAndais

Still no silver listers? Yeesh! I might just have to hold some sort of thread contest in order to give it away. biggrin.gif Stagazer... to the batcave! hehehe