The Metalweavers

The Metalweavers

Allspice didn´t accept my Gold, she doesn´t like the lineage.

The Gold list is empty.

I´ve send a PM to Shel22 who are not approved so far,

yet she has no Golds on her scroll and no dead or fogged eggs and the dragons are named, so I think this is alright? (hope so.....)

If she not accept or doesn´t answer, I´ll glomp the egg.

user posted image

Gift Report: ulalena-> Shel22: gold egg

Metallic received: lineage

Thanks to ulalena!

ETA: When I donate back, does it need to be another gold egg, or can it be a silver? I already have a few silvers, so I will probably get a silver egg before a gold one.

Edited by Shel22

user posted imageuser posted image

Forum ID: Bio

Scroll Link: My Scroll

PM Link: My Pm Link

Proof that I read the rules: Shiny Happy People

Approved!

Forum ID: Shel22

Scroll Link: My Scroll

PM Link: PM

Proof that I read the rules: shiny happy people

Gifts shouldn't be made until approvals are granted, but seeing as the deal is done and would have been approved, I'll let it go. Approved!

Forum ID: hoboflotovoto

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/hoboflotovoto

PM Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=194238

Approved!

user posted image

Forum ID: Kursedfire

Scroll Link: Kursedfire

Proof that I read the rules: Holding Hands

Approved!

Forum ID: TheDoggy

Scroll Link: Scroll

Approved!

Edited by The Metalweavers

When I donate back, does it need to be another gold egg, or can it be a silver? I already have a few silvers, so I will probably get a silver egg before a gold one.

It can be either, so long as it is not inbred.

Allspice didn´t accept my Gold, she doesn´t like the lineage.

The Gold list is empty.

I´ve send a PM to Shel22 who are not approved so far,

yet she has no Golds on her scroll and no dead or fogged eggs and the dragons are named, so I think this is alright?  (hope so.....)

If she not accept or doesn´t answer, I´ll glomp the egg.

Guys, the rules clearly state that you must be polite and that you get the metal you're gifted. There are no lineage requests or refusals until you hit apprentice and other levels, and even then it's only one request. It's extremely rude to refuse a gift, especially when that gift is a precious metal.

If anyone refuses your gifts, please PM this account so that one of the staffers can take care of it. Refusing a gift is a blacklist-able offense.

user posted image

Forum ID: Mylorite

Scroll Link: Scroll

Proof that I read the rules: Holding hands

Approved!

Guys, the rules clearly state that you must be polite and that you get the metal you're gifted.  There are no lineage requests or refusals until you hit apprentice and other levels, and even then it's only one request.  It's extremely rude to refuse a gift, especially when that gift is a precious metal. 

If anyone refuses your gifts, please PM this account so that one of the staffers can take care of it.  Refusing a gift is a blacklist-able offense.

In no way did I intend to be rude. I simply do not like lineages with dead dragons and will not breed them, so I politely declined their offer. I did not know declining was against the rules, as it says no requests, not you cannot decline.

I apologize if I offended anyone.

Also, bbishappy93 I just saw your post in this thread and I wanted to make sure you knew I got your PM offering me a Gold. I would gladly accept it but...the teleport link doesn't work. I think it grew up into a hatchling before I saw the PM? unsure.gif Sorry about that. Could you send me another link?

Edited by Allspice

Hooray!!! My silvers gave me an egg biggrin.gif

Sent a link to Kursedfire...

Guys, the rules clearly state that you must be polite and that you get the metal you're gifted.  There are no lineage requests or refusals until you hit apprentice and other levels, and even then it's only one request.  It's extremely rude to refuse a gift, especially when that gift is a precious metal. 

If anyone refuses your gifts, please PM this account so that one of the staffers can take care of it.  Refusing a gift is a blacklist-able offense.

I would like to see a clarification of that in the rules. 'No lineage requests (see exception for donors below). All metals offered in the thread are non-inbred.' isn't the clearest thing you could have there (as far as refusing offered metals goes), maybe you could rephrase it?

I would like to see a clarification of that in the rules.  'No lineage requests (see exception for donors below). All metals offered in the thread are non-inbred.' isn't the clearest thing you could have there (as far as refusing offered metals goes), maybe you could rephrase it?

Will do. Rule #6 has been modified to make this clear.

^ I'll take that as a no then...an "I'm giving it to someone else" would have been nice.

If it would help make amends with the thread, I have a Silver I can try breeding next time I have an egg spot. That would be about two hours.

EDIT: Dang, no egg this time. dry.gif

Edited by Allspice

Tried breeding my silver and gold (as previous Silver Dorkface breeding yielded yet another UV) and got nada.

Another week, another round of "no egg" and "no interest." Someday things will turn around... I hope. -..-