The Metalweavers

The Metalweavers

The gold list is now OPEN!

In the future everyone, please use the full link when reporting scrolls, PMs, and gifted dragons. It makes it much easier for the mods to put the information where it needs to be. Thank you!

Edited by The Metalweavers

user posted image

Forum ID: schusteralex2

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/schusteralex2

PM Link:I hope I did this right...

Proof that I read the rules: Holding Hands

Approved! You didn't actually get PM link right, but I can tell you tried. I'll send a PM and teach you how to do it from here on out because most threads require you learn how to do it.

user posted imageuser posted image

Forum ID: brairtrainer

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/brairtrainer

PM Link: pm

Proof that I read the rules: holding hands

Approved! You didn't quite get the PM link right either, but I can see that you tried too. I'll put up a tutorial in the update section for those who are unsure about how to do it.

user posted imageuser posted image

Forum ID: schustereric2

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/schustereric2

PM Link:   Here goes nothing smile.gif

Proof that I read the rules: holding hands

Bravo! You did it! Thing is, I already approved you up there ^. biggrin.gif

NEW UPDATE

Update 4/14: PM LINK TUTORIAL

Here's how you do it. You find a post of yours, click your name, and it should take you to your profile. From there, click on the private message link. It's about 4 items down on the right side of your profile. It'll open up a blank PM with your name in the recipient box. Copy the URL that you find over that page. That's your PM link.

Bravo! You did it! Thing is, I already approved you up there ^. biggrin.gif

NEW UPDATE

Update 4/14: PM LINK TUTORIAL

Here's how you do it. You find a post of yours, click your name, and it should take you to your profile. From there, click on the private message link. It's about 4 items down on the right side of your profile. It'll open up a blank PM with your name in the recipient box. Copy the URL that you find over that page. That's your PM link.

No, thats my brother, not me. I know that our usernames our similar but he is NOT me >:)

Gotcha. Before I approve, I'm going to run it by the global mods. The names are SO similar that I want to verify that y'all are checked out. smile.gif If it all verifies and works out, even if all the spots are full, I'll make an exception and add you in.

Gotcha. Before I approve, I'm going to run it by the global mods. The names are SO similar that I want to verify that y'all are checked out. smile.gif If it all verifies and works out, even if all the spots are full, I'll make an exception and add you in.

Okay. You just want to make sure I'm not multi-scrolling?? Gotcha there. But he does give me a bunch of stuff he doesn't want, like CB pinks, so bear that in mind smile.gif

Congratulations are in order! Please welcome the newest mod to the metalweavers thread, Infinis! Infinis is here to help you in any way possible. Please give Inifish a warm welcome. Welcome to the team, Infinis!

I'm a little late to the party, but welcome aboard Infinis! biggrin.gif

Tried to breed today and ended up with a mint that I threw to AP. I have 3 silvers ready to breed again tomorrow, so here's hoping!

This was a good breeding week - my Silvers cooperated beautifully. Just PM'd brairtrainer & schustereric2 that I have Silver eggs for them. ^^

user posted image

Gift report: PointOfOrigin -> Moranna: Breed egg

Metallic: Gold egg

And, since that is done

user posted image

Forum ID: PointOfOrigin

Scroll Link: My scroll

PM Link: PM

Proof that I read the rules: Shiny happy people

user posted image

Gift report: PointOfOrigin -> Moranna: Breed egg

Metallic: Gold egg

Thank you! That was fast. smile.gif

My metallics were all stubborn this week. Hopefully next week, they'll be in the mood.

Zero eggs from my metal breedings this week again. Better luck next week, I suppose. -..-