The Metalweavers

The Metalweavers

Hi! Well, since we don't have any listers at the moment I think we can make an exception this time, but you will have to ask sadarievenstar if she is prepared to hold the egg for such an amount of time or would rather glomp it to make room on their scroll. If you two can come to an arrangemet, we will keep you on the list and if not, you will be removed from the 1+ list, after which you can reapply again.

Okay. I've PM'd sadarievenstar earlier today, and she said she's okay with holding it for me until tomorrow. smile.gif

Thanks!

My Silver will be hatching in 6 hours...might be a stupid question, since I assume it would be, but after it hatches, it can still be gifted to an applicant through this thread? Just making sure. wink.gif

My Silver will be hatching in 6 hours...might be a stupid question, since I assume it would be, but after it hatches, it can still be gifted to an applicant through this thread? Just making sure. wink.gif

Yes, absolutely!

Yes, absolutely!

Ah, that's good to know. smile.gif Tried breeding more Silvers earlier today, no luck. Golds don't like me either.

I tried breeding my gold to my hellfire, but no egg. No refusal though, so you should be expecting a gold egg soon!

Ok! I have a gold egg to give back as thanks! Do I just look up the list who hasn't been (presumably) gifted yet and send it to them? *So sorry for the noob questions* blink.gif

Ok! I have a gold egg to give back as thanks! Do I just look up the list who hasn't been (presumably) gifted yet and send it to them? *So sorry for the noob questions* blink.gif

What I've done is send a PM to one user with a teleport link indicating that I'm from the metalweavers and that they should report when they pick it up. If they don't pick it up in 24 hours, you let us know and the user will be bumped from the thread. smile.gif

Silver is hatched now. Still waiting for new applicant, but if it gets below 5 days then I will go glomp-gift it.

Edited by PerfectLulu

Again no egg from my metals sad.gif I promise I will give back tho biggrin.gif

PMed Shannecy and BearTeddie.

Still got a spare egg from the 20 Silvers I bred this morning, so bring on another new applicant! tongue.gif

Edited by PerfectLulu

user posted image

Forum ID: MiaLily

Scroll Link: MiaLily

PM Link: PM

Proof that I read the rules: holding hands

Edited by MiaLily