The Metalweavers

The Metalweavers

You don't need to breed silvers solely with other silvers. You can breed them with almost anything.

Gifted/ing 2 golds (so far), right now. Don't know if I should put them as two separate posts or not? for now at least, i'll put it as 2 of them in the same one...

user posted image

Gift Report: Girlgamerjen -> peeKind: gold (accepted!)

Metallic: here

user posted image

Gift Report: Girlgamerjen -> BlackHeartSpiral: gold (accepted!)

Edited by girlgamerjen

This is incredibly embarrassing as I received my egg six months ago, but I'm still having no luck paying the thread back, even with breeding each week. >_<

will update these once theyre offically taken. =)

user posted image

Gift Report: Girlgamerjen -> DrSnelly: gold (accepted!)

Metallic: baby here

user posted image

Gift Report: Girlgamerjen -> flyawayraven: silver (accepted!)

Metallic: eggie

Edited by girlgamerjen

user posted image

Gift Report: Saori_Nightstar -> Singalana: Silver

Metallic: Link

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

user posted image

Gift Report: Girlgamerjen -> Perspicacity (accepted!): silver

Metallic: silver eggie

user posted image

Gift Report: Girlgamerjen -> Cygnis (accepted!): silver

Metallic: baby silver

/wheeeewwwww

that was a gifting spree!

Edited by girlgamerjen

user posted image

Gift Report: Lyricmaniac -> Rockin' On: C/B silver egg

Silver C/B egg/hatchling now: ~Egg/hatchling spam removed~view/E0rXl[/url]

~Please use lineage links on the forum.~

Edited by _Z_

user posted image

Forum ID: Hope_Negaroth

Scroll Link: Hope_Negaroth Scroll

PM Link: PM

Proof that I read the rules: holding hands

I don't think the Picture Link works anymore, I double checked my post and the image doesn't show up, well it shows up as an 'X'... just an fyi

I don't think the Picture Link works anymore, I double checked my post and the image doesn't show up, well it shows up as an 'X'... just an fyi

I can see it. =)

As a side note: all of the gifts I've sent out so far have been accepted except 1 silver (which I had PMed a newbie to gift, so hopefully soon). I believe once that one is done, I should be up to 10?

I can see it. =)

I see it now too, but earlier it was an X no matter how many times I refreshed the picture

Reminder: Please use lineage links on the forum (including CBs). That includes this thread.

We prefer it if you post gift reports after the gift has been claimed (instead of putting them as 'pending' and editing them when they've been claimed). You may post that you have offered a lister, however (just a simple "Offered x an x egg!" is good). Reasons are further below in this post.

Congratulations to XiaoChibi on becoming a Masterweaver! Thank you very much for sharing 30 wonderful metallics with this thread.

Also, we have achieved over 800 metallics gifted! Thank you to all the kind and wonderful donors. smile.gif

user posted image

Forum ID: Hope_Negaroth

Scroll Link: Hope_Negaroth Scroll

PM Link: PM

Accepted.

user posted image

user posted image

Forum ID:   ArthurXVega

Scroll Link:   http://dragcave.net/user/ArthurXVega

PM Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...E=04&MID=202660

Proof that I read the rules:   shiny happy people,

Denied, you have a few dead eggs on your scroll. Please reapply once your dead eggshells have been removed.

user posted imageuser posted image

Forum ID: Sierra1111

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Sierra1111

PM Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...E=04&MID=202840

Accepted.

So i tried to breed my Silvers to pay my debt and they cant stand each other. Not sure what i should do now to get the silver. I have a hatchling that will be grown next week so i will try again.

There is absolutely no rush at all to pay your debt. wink.gif As Keolah said, you don't have to breed Silver x Silver to get Silver - you can breed Silver x any other breedable, but it's not guaranteed that you'll get a Silver (it is if you breed it with a Holiday, though). You need not feel pressurised in getting paying back your debt; there are plenty of debts that have lasted longer than yours.

Also, you don't have to regift the same type of metallic - you can give back Gold or Silver. Nor do you have to regift an egg from the metallic you received.

Gifted/ing 2 golds (so far), right now. Don't know if I should put them as two separate posts or not? for now at least, i'll put it as 2 of them in the same one...

There's no need to do 2 separate posts - in fact, by board rules, you shouldn't be double/triple/multi-posting at all anyway. wink.gif

Also, we would prefer it if you posted the forms after the metallics have been claimed - especially if a thread update happens right after, as we usually don't keep tabs on whose post is still yet to be updated from the 'pending...' message. Sometimes (rarely, but still possible) people can refuse or not claim their gift. To prevent confusion, we ask that you post the forms after the gifts have been accepted. You can say that you have offered an egg to a lister (before it's been accepted), however. This usually helps with the listers because they may get more than one offer. Posting in this thread to notify others that you've offered an egg to someone may prevent multiple offers.

This is incredibly embarrassing as I received my egg six months ago, but I'm still having no luck paying the thread back, even with breeding each week. >_<

As stated earlier in this post, there's absolutely no rush to pay your debt. wink.gif

As a side note: all of the gifts I've sent out so far have been accepted except 1 silver (which I had PMed a newbie to gift, so hopefully soon). I believe once that one is done, I should be up to 10?

Please read the second reminder (bolded in red).

Alrighty biggrin.gif edited the post with the pending to take it out, so it wont be a bother. Ill post a new donation once it is accepted into its new home.

user posted image

Gift Report: Girlgamerjen -> Hope_Negaroth: Silver <3

Metallic: Here

Edited by girlgamerjen

Hi everyone! All this time I keep gifting, but was too lazy to come here, lol xd.png

user posted image

Gift Report: Freefall-> Absolute: Silver

Metallic: Born in love

Thanks stagazer_7, that you still remember about me (:

Edited by freefall

user posted image

Gift Report: Girlgamerjen -> Cygnis: Silver

--------------------------

user posted image

Gift Report: Girlgamerjen -> Sierra1111: silver

Sierra did tell me that they were also gifted another silver. But I thought to glomp Sierra this one to make it easier to breed back the one owed to the thread. <3

Edited by girlgamerjen