TSparkle123

DNA Dragons OOC

I try. And time passes faster in DNA dragons than even I thought was possible. I think Garmasor's responsible for it.

Or Twi confused herself with all the RP's she's in. I'd go with Garmasor. user posted image

Edited by TSparkle123

Wow. Everyone recognizes AJ. This makes me pleased.

Adding a new char to the OP! However, she won't show up until she has a rider. Dash called the rider.

Member name:TSparkle123 (Twi)

Character name: Shinx

Species: Dragon- Royal Blue.

Personality:

What your character looks like: A general Royal Blue, except a small white symbol next to the silver swirl on her left leg.

Powers: Magic, telekinesis, and flight. (Not including the powers of her rider.)

Dragon Rider is: Needs one!

Password: Pumpkin

Edited by TSparkle123

I probably wont be posting much for the next month and a half, cause I'm visiting ma dad in California.

RainDash tried to write, but Writer's Block used 'You've been procrastinating!'

RainDash is now stuck!

TWI used prompt! LAST POST in DNA Dragons is now EDITED!

Edited by TSparkle123

Twi's PROMPT Failed! RainDash is still paralyzed with indecision!

Writer's Block used 'Procratinate Even More'! Its Super Effective!

Twi is depressed by Myst's death, even though she's the one who wrote it! D':

Member name: Ashes The Second

Character name: Freed'm

Species: Silver

Personality: Chaotic, yet organized. He has to have everything a certain way or he'll begin attacking aimlessly until someone fixes the problem he encountered. He's known as a monster to a lot of dragons. When human-ish, this desperate OCD need is decreased to fixing the item of interest.

What your character looks like: [i can't get an image up, but basically a leopard silver with chains and a belt, and a lot of extra feathering.]

Powers: Orginization

Dragon Rider?: If chosen, yes.

Password: Pumpkin Egg

Okay, so we need a proper punishment for Jak... Well, doing something to him probably wouldn't punish him as well as hurting Shinx. Just thinking about the bond mentioned by Shinx.

I feel so bad for Jak right now... he has to deal with two angry dragons, a crazy Kar, and possibly being tortured.

Well, Shinx isn't as mad at Jak as she is at Nyx. She was just warning him to be careful what he says.

Member name:Aerosam

Character name: Zeiros

Species: Dragon: Spitfire: Male

Personality: Save the slaves! Zeiros has a BIG issue with slavers and their practice for a few different reasons. The most important being the fact that he himself was once enslaved. In order to keep him in check, the slavers used a hydrokenetic dragon that would almost drown Zeiros whenever he would "Misbehave" or try to get out. He tends to try and steer a conversation away from his past whenever possible but will eventually divulge information if pestered enough.

What your character looks like: Zeiros is a Spitfire that is smaller than usual (Too big to be a pygmy though). His many wing-tears are due to his protective nature that he has towards all his friends. He tends to hang around the odd-balls and the strange. (Will link picture here later, I promise!)

Powers: (Cant swim)

Hard headed: Has the will of an ox and is hard to persuade away from his beliefs. Oh, and tends to ram things with his head...

Blind: Puffs a very bright flame that has a chance to temporarily stun his opponent.

If your character is a human, are they a Dragon Rider?: N/A

Password: Ultraviolets

Edited by Aerosam

I'm, not sure about the +flame, +Flight thing.... can you also add a bit to the description?

What your character looks like: (I would like full sentences for this.)

Sorry for the double post, but Twi would want a bit more on the description. Since he's a spitfire... *opens up page on spitfire* they already have torn wings due to their agressive nature. Are they more torn up, why? What kinds of friends does he have? I just want to know this character a bit more than 'he's nice and has torn up wings have a picture'. Am I being too picky? Sorry, I just want you to beef it up a bit okay?