TSparkle123

DNA Dragons OOC

I was actually thinking of reading those eventually.

Yeah, I won't mind.

@Twi, blink.gif three people to fit into DNA dragons holy lot of people batman!

If you don't mind, I'm going to start with my characters elsewhere and, for simplistic reasons, I'll have Gregor be Trivon's master.

Hmmm... I'm trying to think of something that would make Nyx a special character... without godmodding xd.png

Hmm. I'll double check with TSparkle, but you are walking a bit on the razor's edge there Xarria. But I think TSparkle knows what she's doing and you're fine. Just beware of the Godmod.

*is suddenly thrown into an idea without any notice* o.o Rain, what did you have in mind relationship/acquaintance wise between Aya and Gregor? I want to make sure I'm reacting to your post correctly.

Edited by Narvix

The all mighty owner of this RP says that Gregor and Aya are just acquaintances. Also, Xarria, if you're not sure about something, feel free to PM me. While I don't always reply right away, I always do get back to people.

Hey, I added a new rule to the OP. Just want you guys to know that you'll get the ban-hammer if you don't post for a month, unless you give notice.

Edited by TSparkle123

I don't know about Winter, but Celebi told me she won't have a computer for most of the summer.

I don't have my own computer either. Sadly, people usually think that, since I live in Wyoming, I should be out riding the horses I don't have or herding the cows I also don't have.

Wow, just like they think that because I live in Canada I have 10 sled dogs that I don't have and live in an igloo >.<

Haha, I'm only laughing here because Twi's stealing my computer half the time she's on. xd.png

Edited by RainDash

xd.png wow. Eh, just waitin for Shira to say who she is so I can continue rping...

I just said, but the rest that you don't understand shall be a surprise that TSparkle and I know and you shall find out!!

Hahah Rain "*Sniffs* I smell character development" xd.png Made me laugh

Also o.o I thought it was still daylight in the RP. Next post, I'll have to correct my blunder. It's been so long since Trivon's seen the stars...