TSparkle123

DNA Dragons OOC

i am completly fine with having a male, but everyone ive talked to about it seems to like abraxas, so abraxas it is

Alrighty then! To the RP I go!

Edited by TSparkle123

Member name: Winterwhisperz

Character name: Abraxas

Species: Pebble dragon

Personality: Loves to make Helga happy and willing to do anything for her. He is kind when he needs to be and dangerous when he doesnt.

What your character looks like: Your normal Pebble hatchling.

Powers: Learning to manipulate the earth by Helga

Dragon Rider?: Dragon

Password: Shadow walker

Allright, uno momento por favor...

[EDIT] Allright, Abraxas is now an official character in the RP.

Edited by TSparkle123

To beat Shira up, or not to beat Shira up, that is the question. tongue.gif

I haven't either. I almost had to re-read the entire thing just to know what my character's name was!

Member name: Xarria

Character name: Nyx

Species: (Human, dragon, or DNA Dragon?)

Personality: (What cause are you fighting for?) SAVE THE SLAVES!!! Even though she thinks the DNA dragons were idiotic for taking dragon DNA and putting it in themselves, she still doesn't think that they should be slaves.

What your character looks like: (I would like full sentences for this.) Can I paste a pic? If soo...

http://images.wikia.com/dragcave/images/b/...alker_Adult.png

I'm just a LITTLE darker in shade.

Powers: Invisability when frightened.

If your character is a human, are they a Dragon Rider?: Not a human, but could be a dragon rider's dragon.

Password: Oct 8: I like the Black Marrow eggs. They look so cool!!!

Kar could raid the castle and encounter her in one of the holding pens.

*peeks in* Hmmmmm I'm contemplating on if I should join or not. Thing is though... I don't know what kind of rare dragons there are for January through June... I know there's a Valentine's Day one but, is that considered rare?

yes, all the holiday ones are rare. If you click the name of the dragon on Dragon Cave wiki it'll tell you all about it, even tell you if it's rare.

Edited by Xarria

Okay

Member name: Narvix

Character name: Gregor

Species: Human

Personality: Gregor is... a brute. He doesn't care who you are, he'll hurt you if you're in the way. He tends to be more cruel than gentle and do as he pleases to get what he desires. That includes slavery. Though he more prefers DNA dragons as his free labor, he'll put regular dragons and humans among his workers if he sees fit. Doesn't matter if it might be illegal.

What your character looks like: Gregor is a tall man, about 6'3" or so. He has a muscular frame and a roughened face. His chin is squared with a beard concealing the sharp appearances of his jawline. His black hair falls to his shoulders and can be seen either left alone to drape down from his skull or tied back in a loose ponytail. He usually wears dark jeans with a form fitting t-shirt, wife beater, or even shirtless. On cooler days, he often dons a dark green coat.

Powers: N/A

If your character is a human, are they a Dragon Rider?: No

Password: Rosebud

Character name: Crystaline (Crysta for short)

Species: Royal Blue Dragon

Personality: Crystaline has a very sweet nature and she'll gladly help others in need of aid. She is against the cruelty of slavery and, while she doesn't enjoy conflict, she'll fight to free the DNA dragons. She despises ill-natured beings and prefers not to associate with them in any way possible.

What your character looks like: Much like a normal Royal Blue, her scales are dominantly blue in color with silver highlights. Swirls run up her legs and shoulders. She's a bit smaller than average but it doesn't deter her.

Powers: Crysta has a very limited control over Time. She can manipulate it only on herself and up to three feet from her in any direction. She can either speed up Time around her or slow it down. Each direction has a side effect. Speeding up her time makes her age faster than most. Slowing down time reverses her aging and leaves her paralyzed for a few minutes.

If your character is a human, are they a Dragon Rider?: N/A

Character name: Trivon (Von for short)

Species: Nebula DNA Dragon

Personality: Trivon only wishes to go back home. He had originally been alright with returning to the mainland until the DNA dragons realized something was wrong. By then, however, it was too late. Trivon was captured and sold into slavery. Since then, he's mourned for his freedom and loathes most of the human and dragon kind. He knows there are some dragons and humans who wish to free the slaves and put an end to the tyrant, Vincent. With this knowledge, he holds onto even the faintest sliver of hope that, one day, he'll see the stars again.

What your character looks like: In the way of appearances, Trivon is more draconic than human. His arms have grown wings that mimic one of the lesser-known star clusters he's chosen to adorn and his hands have partially morphed into claws. Standing straight, he reaches about 6' but there's a slight hitch in his back now that makes him hunch over a tiny bit. His legs have given way to that of a Nebula's, the dark scales melting into existence from his human flesh. Most of his skin, previously a light olive tan, has faded into a darker shade towards his extremities. There are shackles around his ankles, around the middle of his neck, and at the end of his tail. When he's not locked up, the shackles are chain-less. Along his back and flanks are a number of scars from multiple whiplashes whenever he does something wrong or disobeys.

Powers: In the way of abilities, Von doesn't have many. He has knowledge about many stars and nebulas. Camouflage could be considered an ability but it only works if he's flying high in the night sky.

If your character is a human, are they a Dragon Rider?: N/A

Edited by Narvix

Cool! Could get a little harder getting all four new characters in, but we'll figure it out. biggrin.gif

I just now noticed where you got Aya's name from... have you read the House of Night novels?

Actually, no. I looked up japanese female names and Aya actually sprung out. Her name can mean 'colorful' or 'design'. Or I just came up with it. One of the two.

Oh, ok. Cause a big character in the House of Night novels was named Aya, so i just guessed ^^