ParticleSoup

Particle's Bowl of Arts

Take your time, Particle! I understand what it's like to be crazy busy XD

I am also willing to pelt things at you :U I just locked myself with things to be frozen, though -dies-

KrystalSharz's is up!

user posted image

soon as i'm finished with Kilar's i'll open up all the slots again :3

I love the lighting of that *o*

And dem leaves. So awesome /)*3*(\

Yeah...the way the light reflected off of his fur is amazing! Thanks again! Edited by KrystalSharz

FINALLY.

user posted image

Zacrae for kila XD

slots are opening back up but with some changes. i'm also opening up for egg and $$ commissions, so pay attention to the first post :3

*Ponces on slot*

I'll say what I want when the first post is updated, so I know what do do and what to say biggrin.gif

Request or maybe commision if you'll take my silver egg...

My OC Lune!

Refrences: Sketch by Godofthe.dead, Sketch by Sharlykng

Pose: Standing, looking awesome. Shadows curling around her bones, maybe a hint of green in her eyes?

For payment if It's gonna be a commision (She is fairly complicated xd.png) I could pay you This silver and/Or a brother/sister from This dragon if it's a thunder egg...

@Shadowwolf: thats not too much for me, so i can go ahead and stick you in the requests list!

@Kittygrl: for requests, i can only do one of them, so take your pick :3

when you want the other one done, you can always come with an egg in the future

Edited by ParticleSoup

Here's a request from me! tongue.gif

I WANT a drawing of one of my alt Winter Magi

No background as it's a signature picture.

Reference: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fat...assaniagara.png

I'd love to see him flying, full body, on a horizontal format as much as possible and look epic.

For Payment I'll give you a spot on my other alt Winter Magi's list. Or some lineaged eggs you're interested, or I can even catch and hatch some CB's that you collect. ^^ (can't catch rares for the life of me, soo) I hope you accept my request. tongue.gif

Earthy! i'll stick you on the commissions list :3

i need more dark mist pygmies, so if you would be up for influencing a pair to be each gender for me that would be perfect! ;D

Edited by ParticleSoup

Particle, you want that alt winter magi egg spot too, I suppose?

I gotta know, lol. tongue.gif

Particle, you want that alt winter magi egg spot too, I suppose?

I gotta know, lol. :P

oh yeah! XD sure, i wouldnt mind a slot!

JuulXhorse: I'll stick you onto the requests list. when i'm finished with it, and if you want it improved upon, a couple hatchies will do it~

Edited by ParticleSoup

*Grabs last spot*

Particle! I will edit this later with the info, as my browser decided it wanted to be a pain in the arse and delete everything I had written for you! D8 *cries*

I will get this updated as quickly as I can with what I had typed up and if you can meet me in the chatroom, we can talk some more about stoof... wink.gif

Edit: Leaving for the night. I'll try and have everything retyped by tomorrow!

Edit two: Will be PM'ing you the info, as agreed via PM's. :3

Edited by Little Nia

I want one so bad! But I don't have the right eggs for a commission... Would you accept a who-knows-what-gen magma? I know you want a CB...

Edited by tigerra79

FINALLY.

user posted image

Zacrae for kila XD

slots are opening back up but with some changes. i'm also opening up for egg and $$ commissions, so pay attention to the first post :3

I expressed much love for her on DA and I shall do the same here <3 She's perfect~

I want one so bad! But I don't have the right eggs for a commission... Would you accept a who-knows-what-gen magma? I know you want a CB...

XD no thanks! chances are that spots for commissions are going to stay open for decent periods of time, so when you do happen to get a hold of something you're free to make an offer. otherwise, you can always keep an eye on the thread to wait for request spots to open up again!

@Kila: i'm glad you like it! x3

Hey, so if I read the rules right I just post my payment for a commission here and send you the details in a pm?

If so here's what I'm willing to offer, a 3rd gen 1/2 ribbon dancer 1/2 vine, vine type egg. I'll send ya the link in the pm if your alright with the payment.... or do ya want the link here? *never done this before*

details in PM are mostly if its just something extensive that needs to be hashed out, and payments would also be done through PM :3

unfortunately, i'm going to have to turn down the egg.. if you would be willing to hatch it, it'll get you a spot on the list if it turns out to be an alt, otherwise it may be simpler to hatch a couple CB commons or so.. feel free to poke through my scroll to get a look at some of the ones i have lower numbers of

ETA: i have my dragons sorted by lineage lengths amongst their breeds to make it easier to look through them.. the first ones in a line would be my CBs

Edited by ParticleSoup

I wasn't gonna do this, but I loved your picture of Zacrae so much that'd I'd like one of her brother, Cazrae. I can offer up a Cordial egg with a mate of your choosing (all the potential mates are on my profile). Or a 3rd Gen Tinsel with a lineage of this. or both

I won't post the description until you've okayed this and/or smacked me upside the head with a fish for being a great derp of a squid.