ParticleSoup

Particle's Bowl of Arts

I want to improve upon my art skills! I am opening slots for free requests as well as paid commissions :3

Many of these will also be getting posted on my Deviant Art.

Requests are FREE but will not have as much effort put into them as paid commissions. You can as least get flat colors with some basic shading but possibly sketchier lines. No more than two characters for DC art, and no more than one for OC art.

There is no particular form to fill out for a request; just tell me what you'd like. be as specific or as vague as you want, but let me know if you'd like some color in your background. BG's, if requested, will only be simple splashes of color or a floodfill/gradient.

if you want a detailed/fancy BG, these will have to be commissioned.

If you want a commission, just post in the thread so lurkers can know a slot may have been filled, but PM me with your details. If my PM box if full, just shoot me an e-mail :3

- - - - - - -

Commission Info:

BG's are included with any commission upon request!

DC comms:

I will take payment in slightly rarer CB eggs/hatchies or extremely interesting eggs/hatchies. Keep in mind that I will do whatever I see fit with the eggs/hatchies I receive.

I will take singles of:

CB:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

2nd-3rd gen:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

eggs/hatchies bred from Spriter's Alts

Multiples (2+, any combination):

any CB hatchie or ER egg

2nd gen Hybrids

things with short, interesting lineages. (you may have to PM me.)

Regarding IOUs: i will most likely accept them, but you will not receive your art until i receive payment.

OC comms:

I will primarily accept money for these and I use PayPal. I will try to make these affordable for you.. I will also give you updates as I work, so you can have me make changes if desired. Prices may raise for characters which require extreme detail, though. I WILL make it worth your funds XD

I will accept the same above eggs and stuff for these, too, if you absolutely cannot pay with money.

Busts:

Flat-colored(with basic shading) single character: $7

Smooth shaded: $10

Super Awesome Detail shaded: $13

Additional Characters: $3 each

Full-body shots:

Flat-colored(with basic shading) single character: $10

Smooth shaded: $15

Super Awesome Detail shaded: $20

Additional Characters: $5 each

Icons(full color w/ shading): $5

I can do character sheets and comics, too, but you will have to PM me for these, and we can discuss the pricing there. This kind of thing can vary too much for me to have something set in stone XD

I am a very flexible person! so feel free to PM me with any questions, proposals, or compromises you think we could work out.

- - - - - - -

Regarding My Lists: I will not open new request slots until I've nearly finished all current projects. For slots under commissions, i may open up extra slots if needed for those who need to pay immediately and cannot wait.

Requests:

CLOSED

1: Shadowwolf6 (post)

2: kittygrl (post)

3: JuulXhorse (ref)

4: Little Nia

Commissions:

Open only to $$ Commissions right now. PM me :3

1: -----

2: Kila (post)

3: Varekis (personal link)

4: pisceslion (post)

5: little lost dragon (personal link)

- - - - - - -

Completed DC Works:

user posted image

Little Lost Dragon

user posted image

EarthGirl

user posted image

Other Completed Works:

WinterOsprey

user posted image

PieMaster

user posted image

KrystalSharz

user posted image

Kila

user posted image

Edited by ParticleSoup

;A; your art is gorgeous!

Totally placing in a request!

Could you draw this chappy for me please? o3o If it could be coloured and shaded that would be extra awesome.

Also, anything off my scroll, I will breed for you!

Wow....your art is amazing!

Could you draw a male wolf for me?

Black with grayish swirls on it similar to these swirls: http://i42.tinypic.com/v30zfm.jpg You can have fun on the swirls.

If you can do a forest bg, then i'll gladly give you an egg or hatchie. Just click the first banner in my sig to see what i have on my scroll. (lots of choices, I have every kind of dragon except a few holidays. i will bite and breed for you, or try to catch stuff.)

Edited by KrystalSharz

OMG, you are AWESOME at drawing! I'd love you to draw me a male Night Celestial Imitator user posted image flying in front of the moon at night, blending in, with Aurora Borealis in the sky as well. I'll bribe pay you with this pretteh Thuwed Magi eggeh and this shparkeleh Nebula eggeh.

Oohh tis got one. Mind if I make a request?

The male a white dragon with a not so buff looking body (though still looks strong just not buff) long tail around a per-portioned neck to a meddium length body. For arms around the females neck and his neck pressed against her neck close to the head. Wings around her body. His eye's a plain silver.

Female is a black dragon, long neck and tail, graceful body over all. Slim but not anorexic. Her eye's are a greenish silver.

There in a close hug/snuggle (there a very close couple) facile expressions would be a mix content/relaxed/happy.

alright, i've got all of you added to the list :3

i'll try and get through everybody's within about a week so hang tight, folks! obviously the more complicated ones will take me slightly longer to do~

Aaaaaaaaaaah one open slot -pounces on Particle's pretty art-

My character Zacrae could use a little love and attention. She's a white wolf-y thing that's more akin to a mix of wild dog and greyhound, with copious amounts of fluffy, cloud-like fur. Here's a crappy reference to show how fluffy she is and what her eyes look like.

I'll still gift you an egg or hatchling /shot

I loved the pillow pile and neglected/pillow luff pictures you used in your sig. <3 They made me stalk your dART mysteriously awhile back. :D

Curious Varekis is curious to see what arts you make. <:

How are you with drawing male humans and horses? Preferably in an anthropomorphic state.

/stalks thread c:

Wow! I love your ND with the Pillow! I have an idea...

Will stalk thread for an open slot! lol

How are you with drawing male humans and horses? Preferably in an anthropomorphic state.

/stalks thread c:

;3 people and anthros are no issue for me, so i can pretty much do whatever!

however my biggest problem is putting things in a cartoony form, so if someone wants something chibified that is waaayyyy not my strongsuit x_x

xDD and thanks everybody, for your stalkings of my thread

WinterOsprey's request is finished! (dA link)

user posted image

and i'll move this on up to the first post.

i've decided that the way i'll be managing my list is that i won't begin to free up more slots until i have most of the current requests finished. this way i don't get bogged down with too much work. so you stalkers should keep on stalking :3 i'll update the sub-title of the thread when slots are open again!

Edited by ParticleSoup

OOOO: That is the most stunning dragonthing i have ever seen!!! I claim the role as your #1 stalker. No, but seriously, mine. xd.png Anyway, i had to post to tell you how amazing that looks.

Laura out. *peace* :3

HERP <3 OH MY

He looks brilliant! More than brilliant. Gah, thank you!

Like I said before, anything off my scroll you want bred, ask away!

Beautiful work!

Question: Would you do two Anthro people in one image? A brother and sister, to be exact.

I can pay with dragons if needed! Just name your price! (Though I am not but a simple and humble DC'er, so nothing outrageous, please! Dx )

PieMaster's is finished!

user posted image

used a few custom brushes in this one.. adding to the first post!

@ Little Nia: that wouldn't be a problem :3 keep an eye on the thread, and and try ro grab a spot once i open the slots back up!

Ooh! That BG is so pretty! I like how you left the wing transparent to see the details of the moon, it's an interesting twist to the image! I also love the lights and trees. <3

@Particle - I'll write up the description asap and stalk this thread nonstop! laugh.gif

Ooh! That BG is so pretty! I like how you left the wing transparent to see the details of the moon, it's an interesting twist to the image! I also love the lights and trees. <3

@Particle - I'll write up the description asap and stalk this thread nonstop! laugh.gif

The wing isn't really transparent--its the camouflage wink.gif

Thanks so much Particle! In my CI sig rotator <3 wub.gif

Holy snot so much prettyness. o___o *Joins the mob of stalkers*

I must get a sloooot.

Also, curious, would you charge an egg for art of two human(ish) characters? No background or anything. o3o

Holy snot so much prettyness. o___o *Joins the mob of stalkers*

I must get a sloooot.

Also, curious, would you charge an egg for art of two human(ish) characters? No background or anything. o3o

i always appreciate eggs, and if someone offers, i'll certainly take them up on that, but as of right now i'm not actually charging anything (unless you do want a background).

i WOULD charge if anyone who has already had something done asks for a 2nd piece, though

ETA: :3 wanted to reassure KrystalSharz an Kilars that i am still working on both of y'alls! hopefully i'll have them up either later tonight or early tomorrow morning!

Edited by ParticleSoup