Vrans looked at Kadaen and frowned. "You just had a fish your size for blood, you just had some water and your throats burning..... you may have caught one of the human sicknesses but I have no way of telling...." he sent looking at the hatchling. He bent his head down and gently nosed the little ones tiny neck but from what he could tell from a undead hatchling it looked fine. "A fish the size of you.... some water and theres a burning sensasion...." he thought to him self.

Kadaen only shrugged. Maybe it's a my kind thing, he sent to Vrans. He yawned and like all of the other times it sounded like a squeak. He curled up and fell asleep.

Vrans nodded "Maybe." he thought. He looked around wondering what to do now. He could not leave this hatchling alone and it just decided to sleep on him again. He could not sleep due to maybe waking up..... in the circle of vamps waiting to munch him. He sighed and looked around. He had a sudden feeling of missing his old owner. But she was never coming back that he knew of. He rested his head remembering when he was tiny and young. Being cared for....

Kadaen was whimpering. He was having a nightmare.

{Short post because of how my brain is with dreams.}

Vrans attention was drawn to the whimpering vamp hatchling. He looked at it suddenly wanting to kill it. What if its kind had killed his old owner? The one that raised and cared for him? What if those vamps, what if she was in one of there vile bellies right now?

He shook his head hard and re focused. Vamps behaver seemed to be a learned one. He sighed and nosed Kadaen gently to try and calm him.

Inside dream

Kadaen was there with his vampire father. He saw the older vampire looking around, hunting everything and everyone but him and the other vampires. The older vampire knew that most of the other vampires are hungy and food became more and more scarce then the food became. Kadaen saw his father vampire killed humans for food.

Out of dream

Kadaen awoken from his dream, shivering. He looked up at the older dragon. I guess it was just a dream...., he sent to the older dragon.

Vrans sighed and nodded "Nightmares the humans called them. Have them all the time my self. Everyone here sadly is not at peace at night, the humans largely stay at home, the one time the vamps did openly attack the vamps the humans where ready the next night. Neither side did well. But since then, most vamps only pick off the humans still out at night, and they hunt those like me." he explained then looked away "YOur loved ones could be there one day then vanish that night." he sent.

That's terrible, Kadaen sent. He was still shivering due to being scared. What kind of world did he land on? Others attacking overs for food. Kill or get killed seems to be the message here.

Vrans sighed then looked at the hatchling "That is what most of your breed causes. Death and fright." he sent being blunt. "Infecting and stealing others eggs, sometime eating the parents, killing the parents most of the time." he sent "But like I said before, I'm hoping its nothing more then a learned behaver of monsters." he sent then sighed "This world is not a kind one, I imagine it was before the vamps cursed it." he finished off then saw a boat coming from a ways away. He sunk his body so just his head was poking through "Humans, hide." he sent.

Kadaen jumped up an he hid behind the tree, he hated the water. He was just small enough to hide behind the tree with out being seen. He was shivering all over the place, though, thinking about what Vrans said about his kind.

The boat went by with no sign of its passengers seeing them. Vrans waited a bit then resurfaced.

((guaa writers block))

Kadaen walked over to Vrans. So my kind are monsters, he sent to the older dragon. He was scared.