Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I'll race staryu or spheal with you.

and you beat me once.

super

send you an invite for a race with the fewest eggs hatched smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Kecleon needs cheri berries. This feeding task is taking quite a bit longer than the last two. :<

@fortune: You're using the Witch from Power Rangers as your avatar, rite?? It's so cool! =))

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Her name would be Rita. And damn that brings back more nostalgia than pokemon.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

For the Pokéhunt :3 Hopefully one of these 3 will hatch with decent IVs xd.png

@Fortune: Your avatar.... I remember that show laugh.gif I have the movie actually x'3

Pechas for Celebi, please. Fortune your avatar takes me back too. Go Zords!

Feed the penguin.

Edited by Darkshadow

Ohhh, I've finally reached 1 million overall interactions~

Edited by roughlandingholly

user posted image

Second week in a row I've found a random Shiny while looking for the Pokehunt! I hope this trend continues.

user posted image

Second week in a row I've found a random Shiny while looking for the Pokehunt! I hope this trend continues.

Congrats on the random shiny.

@Fortune - Nice Mercury slugma.

Edited by Xiao Saria

user posted image

gimme gimme gimme gimme!!! tongue.gif lol.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Got my Zapdos egg! :3 Now...become shiny!

Click that Charmander egg.

Edited by Darkshadow

I can't believe people are getting random shines.... Why am I even complaining? I haven't even hatched anything near 100.

Edited by girlfairy76

Congrats, Kaini! I hope you get your Shiny Shellder too, water_angel; I know you've been looking for awhile.

Edited by purpledragonclaw