Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

Well Hail means I finally get my shiny Mega Abomasnow smile.gif.

Got a Pixie Shard when I hatched this.

user posted image

Just hatched this one too.

user posted image

Edited by Kigurumix

user posted image

My first Water Shard came from her. I got a Cute Giftbox too from the Pokehunt.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

i got this yesterday

to bad eevee is normal and don't give you a shard.

i guess i'll keep hunting eevee next to my other hunts. at least it's one down from kanto shiny dex. i'll get there eventually

So are we able to do the arceus exploration once per plate we have?

I have seen people say that it is only a one time exploration.

So are we able to do the arceus exploration once per plate we have?

I have seen people say that it is only a one time exploration.

That's what I'm wondering as well ._. Maybe you can only complete it once, then the extra plates are like the Sprite Changer in where you can change how Arceus looks, and the plates leave your inventory upon their use? huh.gif Just a theory, of course ^^;

That's what I'm wondering as well ._. Maybe you can only complete it once, then the extra plates are like the Sprite Changer in where you can change how Arceus looks, and the plates leave your inventory upon their use? huh.gif Just a theory, of course ^^;

On the help page it states:

Can I form-change my Arceus once I receive it?

No, your Arceus will be locked into the form it hatched as, which is based on the Plate used when you embarked on its exploration. You will also be unable to release it to the Shelter/Safari.

So the plates aren't to change forms.

It also says:

How will I receive a Normal-type Arceus?

That will be announced at a later date. For now, focus on the other 17 forms, as that will surely keep you busy!

This is what leads me to believe that we can do the exploration once per plate we obtain.

Edited by Kigurumix

On the help page it states:

Can I form-change my Arceus once I receive it?

No, your Arceus will be locked into the form it hatched as, which is based on the Plate used when you embarked on its exploration. You will also be unable to release it to the Shelter/Safari.

So the plates aren't to change forms.

It also says: 

How will I receive a Normal-type Arceus?

That will be announced at a later date. For now, focus on the other 17 forms, as that will surely keep you busy!

This is what leads me to believe that we can do the exploration once per plate we obtain.

Hmmm, that only raises more questions mellow.gif Like for example, say someone has collected all the plates - do you then get to choose which form it hatches as, or would it be totally random? huh.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Hmmm, that only raises more questions mellow.gif Like for example, say someone has collected all the plates - do you then get to choose which form it hatches as, or would it be totally random? huh.gif

It says it hatches in the form of the plate you used to embark on the exploration so I suspect you have to choose a plate when you start the exploration.

No. From what I understand, you can only embark on the exploration 17 times. Once for each plate. Unless they end up giving out additional plates later, anyway. Because we were told that once you have a specific plate, you will NOT find any more shards of that type when hatching a shiny.

Which means, unfortunately, that you can't shiny hunt a specific form. And we still haven't heard from an official mouth what would happen if you embark on the exploration, and then forge a new plate before completing it. It could either give you the form of the plate you had at the beginning of the exploration, which seems likely. OR. It could randomly choose between all the unused plates you currently have in your possession.

Ah! You meant if you had all the plates, but not all the Arceii? Then, it's still no. You can't choose. It will be randomized. And of course, you can't tell from the egg form, so your Mystery Egg would really BE a mystery until it hatched.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

What about if a user hatched a Shiny Arceus? How would they get the non-Shiny for that plate form if they can only embark on the exploration once?

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

What about if a user hatched a Shiny Arceus? How would they get the non-Shiny for that plate form if they can only embark on the exploration once?

I guess they wouldn't? Idaknow.

Ooo. Sceptilite get tonight. Nice. Now, if I could just get my Vs. Seeker win.

I got a Dragon Shard for my Poke hunt entry. I'm glad to see them becoming more available than only through shinies.

You look to your feet, and find a Slowbronite. Congratulations!

user posted image

Looks awesome.

for those of you wondering about the shards

If you have more than one plate in your party when you embark on the exploration, that plate that is used is totally random. You would then be able to embark on the exploration again and this time it would use the other plate that it didn't choose the first time

the plate is determined when you embark on the exploration so if you get a new one while on it, it won't change what form you get.

for those of you wondering about the shards

If you have more than one plate in your party when you embark on the exploration, that plate that is used is totally random. You would then be able to embark on the exploration again and this time it would use the other plate that it didn't choose the first time

the plate is determined when you embark on the exploration so if you get a new one while on it, it won't change what form you get.

Do you know how long you have to wait to do the exploration after completing it provided you have multiple plates?