Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Keeping these out so I can max their happieness. Probably going to throw them back in the PC before reset.

Edited by sportsfan666

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Dang, I have to wait for a sandstorm. Knowing my luck it'll be when I'm not there to evolve pokes. laugh.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Nakuru congrats on getting my Bidofo. smile.gif

Guys I got my shiny pony!

Congratulations. biggrin.gif

Glad that exploration is finally over. Took out all the Unfezants with one Pokémon. xd.png

Congratulations. biggrin.gif

Glad that exploration is finally over. Took out all the Unfezants with one Pokémon. xd.png

Thank you! It kinda feels good being back on the site after being gone for so long. xd.png

Edited by omgitskairi

I desided to complete my shiny dex generation by generation ... so we continue in gen 1 with magikarp. It's nice to have an egg to hunt with so little eggsteps.

I still have larvitar and eeveee (and dracowymsy) as hingh eggsteps hunts too.

Does anyone have an organized via Pokédex PC that I could copy? I kinda need to organize my own, but I always tend to mess up somehow.

Edited by sportsfan666

Pechas for Drilbur please.

Does anyone have an organized via Pokédex PC that I could copy? I kinda need to organize my own, but I always tend to mess up somehow.

Mine is, feel free to look.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

That Celebi is part of my exploration task, it still needs about 100 Cheri berries!

(I really wish I had had the requirements for the Meloetta exploration, Meloetta is my favorite legendary, but Celebi comes in close too. It's so cute!)

I can't see your boxes. :I

sorry couldn't find the button to fix it. You should be able to see it now.

sorry couldn't find the button to fix it. You should be able to see it now.

I still can't see them. Do you have it set to palpad friends only?

Apparantly i needed to save changes. Hopefully you can see it now.

Edited by water_angel

user posted image

I started this as a January SWSH Pokemon. In 2012. Feels good to finally finish. biggrin.gif

Is an optimal browser to sort with? It took me ~30 minutes to get one box finished (plus putting the extras in a big drop box. I'll tell you guys whenever I plan on dropping a lot of Pokemon)

user posted image

Second Abra done! First shiny this month. smile.gif