Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

For the PH :3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Also, these need leveling up :3 Doing the "defeat the group of Pokémon" task in the Transforming the Heart exploration.

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Wish I could submit this Vulpix that I got last night and just hatched. :< Ah well, maybe I'll get something else with good IVs.

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I'm doing Star-Guided Journey for the first time... Boy, did Task 5 come out of the left-field. ohmy.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Trying to max out the happiness for more of my pokemon so I can get the happy ending achievement~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

My Munchlax is hungry- he needs your berries! Thanks. laugh.gif

OMG I ACTUALLY FOUND VENONATS.

This is exciting. It is frustrating to be shinyhunting both these and Flaming Zorua because there are no Venonats and I have to breed the Zorua.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Edited by Ruins

I starting to think everything for me is in 3's.... again I opened 3 chests for the current task. What is it with 3's? blink.gif

user posted image

Charmander, y u b hatching with troll IVs?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Now to hunt Pokechests... biggrin.gif