Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Edited by Darkshadow

YES!

user posted image

An Alex & Thomas shiny!

user posted image

Saw your post and thought and checked mine and guess it is too lol.

I am looking for my first shiny!

BTW: what does hatching insanity(or what) do?

Edited by ManateeDragon

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Hatching Insanity is an achievement you get for hatching 1,500 of one species of Pokemon. I haven't unlocked it yet, so I don't know what the award is.

Congrats Fusion and Biggins!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

Saw your post and thought and checked mine and guess it is too lol.

user posted image

Funny thing is, I just got an Alex and Thomas shiny as well.

Edited by Darkshadow

Hatching Insanity is an achievement you get for hatching 1,500 of one species of Pokemon. I haven't unlocked it yet, so I don't know what the award is.

I'm about 25 eggs away from unlocking it. We'll see if I can get close enough to it tonight. I've hit 1300 shelldar and still no shiny... Wonder what the record is for the most eggs in one shiny hunt.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

And congrats on all the shinies.

Edited by water_angel

I thought about going for Hatching Insanity with Absol, but I'm 400 eggs away and don't want to hatch another Absol egg ever again dry.gif.

I'm about 25 eggs away from unlocking it. We'll see if I can get close enough to it tonight. I've hit 1300 shelldar and still no shiny... Wonder what the record is for the most eggs in one shiny hunt.

And congrats on all the shinies.

My first pix was over 1k, Reli took me over 1300 and I know of one person who went over 2k for a single shiny. I also have a ralts hunt near 1k if not over.