Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

s.png

Managed to complete a different hunt while looking for Shiny Sunkern! I now have Shiny Dex completion for Bagon!

s.png

On to Igglybuff!

s.png

Back to Sunkern!

s.png

Back to Igglybuff!

s.png

Going to try to cram in one more Igglybuff hunt. :) 

s.png

Done entirely with the SWSH! First time ever!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Well my luck with the SWSH sucked last month, I only managed to get the one shiny Igglybuff. My Sunkern just didn't want to turn shiny, which really sucks because now the free shelter grabs are gone 😒. At least I managed to get the prize, which is for Magearna:

b.png

s.png

Nice random Shiny Rotom. I think it's my third one.

s.png

Finally finished!

b.png

I just got this recently. And with that...

b.png b.png b.png b.png b.png b.png b.png b.png

I have proven I have way too much time on my hands.

SWSH is coming! I'm doing Drampa first, I voted for it along with Comfey and Mudbray. 

ETA: 

s.png

Finished! On to Joltik!

s.png

Finished! On to Phantump!

s.png

Finished! Back to Joltik!

I'm still active on gpx, I just don't post as often as I used to here. I did get quite a few new shinies, here are a few of them:

b.png

This is one of my favorites, I had the egg in the Pokewalker for 3 days. I hatched it one morning before work and to my surprise it was shiny. Still cannot believe it to be honest.

b.png

This one I got from the Secret Santa Exchange, I put in my shiny Hoopa and got shiny Lugia in return.

b.png

I won a Shiny Voucher thanks to the New Years Raffle.I kept it for the SWSH, as the last one I didn't finish. I used it to get myself a shiny Swablu, which I evolved into the Constellation form. I had a shiny Altaria from an old hunt that I planned on using for it instead. Unfortunately, I evolved it into Mega form and don't have any DNA Splicers left to change it back, oh well.

b.png

I finished the SWSH 'properly' with this little gal, so now I've moved onto Emolga.

I'm still very active. I've finished the SWSH with Shiny Swablu, and am going for Cottonee.

I just spent the last few days collecting Cottonee for the hunt, only to realise a few minutes ago that, when I signed up, it didn't register 😐 Three days and a tonne of eggs, wasted....

Thank you for bumping this, I couldn't remember the name of the site after my computer went down and I had to replace it. I am not even a pokemon fan but I think the site is very cute.

What was the prize for the January shiny hunt? Managed to get a Cottonee for it, but as far as I can tell, there's nothing new in my inventory or in the shop? Or has it just not been given out yet?

6 hours ago, SheridanCharon said:

What was the prize for the January shiny hunt? Managed to get a Cottonee for it, but as far as I can tell, there's nothing new in my inventory or in the shop? Or has it just not been given out yet?

Toxic Orb, it looks like?

Yes, though I still don't know how to use it.

s.png

I love finding shinies when I'm Pokehunting.

:) glad everybody is still around. I am active on and off, still collecting trinkets and pokemon. Some times are very busy (like i had 2 weeks of very sick kids in my home) and very limited time to be online.

I am woking on the exploration at the moment, keeping a spot open cause you never know ..

I wonder if there is any interrest in a chat channel on discord, or does any one know of a gpx chat on discord?

I got a pink Caterpie. Also, hm. Where would you even get a

Spoiler

Calcium

...?

14 hours ago, TCA said:

I got a pink Caterpie. Also, hm. Where would you even get a

Reveal hidden contents

Calcium

...?

Spoiler

Sometimes found in skybox, scratch cards at least there is where i got those kind of Vitamin things

b.png

This Pokémon was egg #192 in Asbel Lhant's 504-day shiny hunt started on September 30th, 2017.

Oh thank heavens that hunt is over.

I feel you, I'm still hunting for Shiny Inkay, over 1,100 and climbing.

s.png

This one finished quickly.

I have a flabebe hunt hanging around from May 2015 🙄 

I guess I don't start any new ones before I have found the ones I am hunting now. I used to keep all my unfinished swsh going but it was a crazy thing. Now I make them stop unless it's one I really like or need multiple times for different evolutions. 

s.png

This was a nice random Shiny given I saw both this and a Heart Eevee on mobile and grabbed both eggs since on mobile you can't distinguish which is which. :) 

s.png

I may have procrastinated a bit too long on this exploration. Wanna... wanna toss it a Cheri Berry...?

On 3/11/2019 at 1:49 AM, purpledragonclaw said:

s.png

This was a nice random Shiny given I saw both this and a Heart Eevee on mobile and grabbed both eggs since on mobile you can't distinguish which is which. :) 

I missed something. What's a heart eevee 

s.png

The new Eevee [Heart] is based off of Pokemon Let's Go! Eevee edition, and it can't be evolved. It's like Bidoof and Bidofo, the eggs are visually identical.