Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

The SWSH prize last month is an item called 'Car Keys'. It is used to evolve Charjabug into 'vehicles' to tie in with something from the anime. You can either get them from the Prize Shop or you can buy them from the main shop.

Well, nearly 3 years after the Arceus Plates were introduced, I got my final Ancient Plate! My 137IV Kommo-o snagged first place giving me my 5th and final Fist Shard. I officially have every single Ancient Plates! It was one hell of a ride, getting first place in Poke Hunts and hatching shinies to get every single shard/plate. I can get every single Arceus form, once I gather enough courage to do Death of the World 16 more times :P.

s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png

On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 9:31 PM, Zinogre said:

The SWSH prize last month is an item called 'Car Keys'. It is used to evolve Charjabug into 'vehicles' to tie in with something from the anime. You can either get them from the Prize Shop or you can buy them from the main shop.

Well, nearly 3 years after the Arceus Plates were introduced, I got my final Ancient Plate! My 137IV Kommo-o snagged first place giving me my 5th and final Fist Shard. I officially have every single Ancient Plates! It was one hell of a ride, getting first place in Poke Hunts and hatching shinies to get every single shard/plate. I can get every single Arceus form, once I gather enough courage to do Death of the World 16 more times :P.

Good luck! i'm on my second run of DotW and I always burn out near the end for the really interaction-heavy explorations. >_<

On 11-2-2018 at 3:31 AM, Zinogre said:

grats on the plates, i have 3 complete (1used) but need to collect lots of extra chards. I don't think i'll be ready with those 2 explorations before i get another complete.
As for explorations i always have trouble with the battle tower tasks. I ended up in december with a lost exploration because i didn't get past the battle tower after like 10 tries to beat the guys.

And yes i looked out for the types in advantage and stuff.... 

Draco Shard ×3
Dread Shard ×2
Earth Shard ×1
Flame Shard ×3
used Icicle Plate
Insect Plate
Iron Shard ×1
Meadow Shard ×4
Pixie Shard ×4
Splash Shard ×3
Spooky Shard ×4
Stone Plate
Toxic Shard ×3
Zap Shard ×2

Now hoping for a high iv eevee for the hunt and getting those memories. what do they do?

The Memory items change Silvally's typing to whatever Memory you used. I got the Rock Memory so any Silvally I use it on will turn into that type. Be warned though, once you use a Memory you can't switch it to another one, it will lock onto it permanently.

Good to know, Zinogre, thank you. I got a Dragon Memory.

s.png

Nice find while searching for an Eevee with good IVs.

s.png

Hatching that dog form now! And I'm glad to get this hunt done!

s.png

Found this randomly in the Shelter a few days ago.

b.png

I've been breeding for a shiny Chocolate Miltank and I grab a Miltank egg every so often. This one decided to hatch shiny, of course if I knew I would have bought Chocolate and corrupted it.

s.png

Time to hunt two more Novelty Magikarp!

s.png

Perfect Pokemon for the Pokehunt!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I was under a rock for a few weeks, i started a lilipup hunt today

s.png

Got my first(and probably only) SWSH shiny, I was actually nervous that I wouldn't finish it on time.

b.png

Finally hatched my shiny chocolate cow!

s.png

This was a pleasant surprise! I actually refreshed over it the first time I saw it in the Shelter.

s.png

In at the wire! I'll do Electrike for fun and giggles.

s.png

Nice random Lab Shiny. :) 

s.png

Nice find while searching for a dragon for the Poke Hunt.

s.png

I'm knocking out my hunts!

b.pngb.pngb.pngb.pngb.pngb.png

Didn't get a shiny for the hunt, but I did get one of the prizes from the safari pretty much immediately, so not too fussed. And whilst looking for easter egg-dropping eggs, I got a shiny Ferroseed AND found a Hoopa egg someone had abandoned. So pretty good, actually.

I got a Slime Slugma on my first try, not Missingno.

Heheheh... Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by ShiveringKittee
Correcting Myself.

s.pngs.png

Two shinies I hatched while getting Pokemon for Easter Eggs. The shiny Ferroseed was self bred and has 3 other shiny siblings so far.

4 hours ago, Zinogre said:

s.pngs.png

Two shinies I hatched while getting Pokemon for Easter Eggs. The shiny Ferroseed was self bred and has 3 other shiny siblings so far.

Good for you ^w^ Nyarf!~

Edited by ShiveringKittee

s.png

I finished this hunt pretty fast. 

s.png

I love finding shinies during Pokehunts. :) 

b.png

Hatched this one during the Easter event.

b.png

I got Starly randomly while looking for a Pokemon for the Scavenger Hunt.

b.png

Self bred this little guy. I was picking up eggs from my Painted Torchic/Ditto pair and this one hatched out of an egg.

Got a few new shinies since my last post.

s.pngs.pngs.png

I finished my shiny Snubbull that I continued after the SWSH, I got a random shiny Happiny looking for good IVs for the Poke Hunt and Corsola finished in 23 eggs for the current SWSH. I'm pretty pleased that I got a fast shiny and one on the first day of the SWSH too! I'm currently going after Wimpod which is currently sitting at 45 eggs.

s.png

Whoa, this took awhile. :blink: Congrats on completing the SWSH, Zinogre!