Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

s.pngs.pngs.png

New magicarp novelty

got 3 from the SWSH succes and i hope the others will drop in de shelter soon

Didn't get a shiny from the SWSH (could only use my phone when able so I couldn't hatch much) ^^; So, I just bought some fishing rods (I think that's what the prize was?) and see what I get from them :3

*Edit* b.png

But on better news, I just hatched this shiny! :D 244 eggs in 124 days :rolleyes: Now to check my list as to what to hunt for next

*Edit #2* b.pngb.png

Picked the pink and white Magikarps :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Didn't get a shiny for the hunt, either. So now I'm torn between spending all my points that I was saving for a legend voucher on the old rods or just wait for them to start appearing in the shelter...

^ If you want my advice, keep your points for the Legend Voucher Plus. Prize+ will come around again, and you'll likely have more prize points by then anyway.

s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png

And they are breedable so should appear in the shelter soon

s.png

random eggie from shelter turned out to be shiny :) 

Edited by Dolphine

s.png

First Novelty Shiny Magikarp!

s.png

Longest. shiny hunt. EVAR. Fluffy, I was going for your record with Trapinch, but fell short by 113.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

b.png

I'm quite shocked I got this shiny actually! ^^; Was hoping to hunt for it eventually, but never got around to it (had other hunts going at the time), and this morning I thought I'd grab a Zangoose from the shelter not thinking anything of it, and just in the middle of moving it to my PC, I saw it had red claws instead of black and I had a, "Oh! Wait a minute!" moment and saw it hatched shiny XD /end random (and probably boring) story

Edited by FluffyPillow

s.png

I love finding Shinies when I'm looking for Pokemon for Pokehunts! Its IVs are too low to use, but it was a nice surprise.

Fluffy, love the Yuri on Ice clip in your sig. :)

1 hour ago, purpledragonclaw said:

s.png

I love finding Shinies when I'm looking for Pokemon for Pokehunts! Its IVs are too low to use, but it was a nice surprise.

Fluffy, love the Yuri on Ice clip in your sig. :)

Congrats on the shiny! :3 And thank you, it's my favorite anime! ^_^ 

s.png

Hatched this guy randomly today while grabbing some of the new Alola eggs. A pleasant surprise, thought my actual shiny hunts haven't been going so well.

Was not expecting this!!!

s.png

*faints*

ETA: Perfect Pokehunt Pokemon!

s.png

Drinks, please, if you can spare them.

There are two new explorations on the site this month for Xerneas and Yveltal. I stayed awake until 3 am trying to finish the Yveltal exploration and I was the first one to finish :). It was a whole lot of fun, the second last task was so nerve wracking but I managed to get it first try. Not going to spoil it just in case someone wants it a secret. I'll eventually do the Xerneas exploration, but for now I'm waiting for this to hatch(crossing my fingers for a shiny that probably won't happen).

b.png

Thank you for that, Zinogre! I'm working on the Xerneas exploration now. 

I voted for Alolan Diglett, Drampa, and Komala for the SWSH.

Togedemaru, Sableye, and Bounsweet for me.

I went for aloan rattata to start with

s.pngs.pngs.pngs.png

now trying to get these to level 50 to end my exploration of august in time

Lol, as usual, popular opinion is not my opinion. I should've known there wouldn't be a hunt involving older gens until the Alola hype died down. :rolleyes: Guess I'll go with Mimikyu, since it's the only Ghostie eligible.

s.png

My second Shiny fossil!!!

s.png

Finished! On to Cutiefly!

I clicked like crazy last few days ...

s.pngs.png

and found a shiny rat

s.png

now on cutifly and on the last task of the pasionate duo

s.png

This has been a good month for shinies for me, this was a random Lab grab.

And just checked, I now have Shiny dex completion for Happiny and its evolutions!

Yet another hunt to add to my list of failures. What even was the prize this time?

Edited by SheridanCharon

Zygarde Voucher. Not usable yet but I assume it'll give a 10% Zygarde that can 'evolve' into 100% Zygarde. Or maybe a Zygarde Core? It's definitely Zygarde shenanigans though.

Edited by TCA

s.png Random shiny, 2 eevee to go.

i only need umbreon, sylveon and espeon so anyway this one needs to get to max happyness.

2 hours ago, TCA said:

Zygarde Voucher. Not usable yet but I assume it'll give a 10% Zygarde that can 'evolve' into 100% Zygarde. Or maybe a Zygarde Core? It's definitely Zygarde shenanigans though.

Cheers for that, now I don't mind that I didn't get it this time. ^_^