Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

wub.gif This is the 2nd time that one of my first-time summons has hatched shiny!

Lucky you ohmy.gif congrats

i have yet to get my first shiny legend

user posted image

Hatched this last week but forgot to post it smile.gif

@purpledragonclaw : since you said that of my chespin hunt i can't find any eggs ohmy.gif

you jinxed it tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Trying to find a normal Diglet egg is proving difficult, let alone an Alolan one ^^; Saw an Alolan Diglet egg once and that was that - it's like they're rare, good heavens rolleyes.gif (not complaining, just saying they're hard to find hehe)

I hatched a Tropius for the Poke Hunt with 170 total IVs. Between that, its rarity, and the fact it doesn't have evolutions, I have high hopes for it.

Edit: Update: yes, it placed first.

Edited by TCA

s.pngs.pngs.pngs.png

Trying to get Cosmog up to level 53 so I can get Lunala.

OHHHH MAN.

So I found an Unown in the lab today. I only need two more Unown, so I was all, this is probably one I already have and I'll end up releasing it for someone else.

NOPE, IT WAS ONE OF THE TWO I STILL NEED.

s.png

I only have to do the exploration one more time to finish the Unown dex entries!!!!

b.png

Finished the SWSH on day one, I was 6th on the list for Fastest Shiny Hunt :).

I picked Rockruff because the idea of getting a male Salandit makes me sad.

I'm doing Salandit, I actually voted for Salandit as a SWSH Pokemon. I can't believe Type: Null was picked, it has a 30k maturity to hatching. I'm already doing it as a personal hunt, so if I finish Salandit I'll move to Rockruff.

I am hunting Rockruff  and doing Spirits of the Land

Clicking like crazy for now.

Fun side note, my son is pokemon crazy at the moment and is playing sun on the DS he got for his 7th birthday

He can't reed english yet so he is playing with me next to him, so for the first time since gold/silver i am (co-)playing a pokemon game and i am yet again addicted 

That's really awesome that you play with him. my parents can't handle video games anymore. Whenever i talk about it they just roll their eyes at me lol.

I went with slandit because I have a shiny one in the game. I should finish those two before the new ones come out.

s.png

Completed! Now to focus on Salandit and Houndour, which is turning into one of my longest hunts. If I hatch 11 more, it'll be my longest Shiny hunt ever.

s.png

Nice surprise~ I'm going to work on evolving some stuff I haven't gotten in my 'dex (missing a surprising number of Kalos evos, though I have all the base forms) while I wait for the timer on the Unown exploration to go away.

Edited by TCA

b.png

Second shiny Salandit, not female though, oh well.

s.png

Anyone able to toss this Pinsir a drink or two? It's windy but I need happiness maxed to get a Mega Pinsir for my dex...

^ I chipped in; it's nearly there.

s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png

Still no shiny. I thought we had a connection, Rockruff. How could you do this to me?

s.png

Now I can hunt it for the SWSH if I finish Salandit and Rockruff!

Wulfenite's leading, but it won't matter if I can't find a blue puppy before the month's out. -_-

RB1xo97.png

It's been so long in the making, but my very last Unown hatched today.

s.png

Hoping to evolve this lucky hatch into a Sylveon for the Poke Hunt. Those IVs are spiffy.

Some people still think it's a good idea to summon with over 1000 eggs in the lab. :rolleyes:

I got my Rockruff yesterday 

s.png

and today i hatched 2 shiny salandit a male and a female in one batch of eggs. 

s.png s.png

Started the type null hunt for the last day ... you never know :P