Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I got an event egg too, darned if I know what it is yet. I'm hoping it's Lunaala. smile.gif

I got an event egg too, darned if I know what it is yet. I'm hoping it's Lunaala. smile.gif

According to the community thread, it's Xerneas :3

Ah, that's disappointing, I was hoping for Lunaala. I'm not too familiar with Xerneas' egg, I see. Thanks Fluffy!

Ah, that's disappointing, I was hoping for Lunaala. I'm not too familiar with Xerneas' egg, I see. Thanks Fluffy!

You're welcome! :3

@Storm_Dragoon: I've seen a few Cosmog(?) eggs while using the berry feeder, and apparently it comes from the Ultra Wormhole, whatever that is o.o

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

I love finding random shinies. This one completes my Shiny Dex for Beldum.

user posted image

I love finding random shinies. This one completes my Shiny Dex for Beldum.

Looking for that one for 3 years ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

And still do dry.gif

congrats smile.gif

Edited by Dolphine

I just checked your Shine Recorder, Dolphine, and wow, you've got some long hunts going. You and I should race to see who finds their Shiny first, you for Chespin and me for Houndour. blink.gif

I uh..keep grabbing the same types of pokemon from the lab on accident :/

Anyone care to enlighten me on how to obtain a Wide Lens?

I uh..keep grabbing the same types of pokemon from the lab on accident :/

Anyone care to enlighten me on how to obtain a Wide Lens?

You buy it from the shop under the main shop tab :3

I just checked your Shine Recorder, Dolphine, and wow, you've got some long hunts going. You and I should race to see who finds their Shiny first, you for Chespin and me for Houndour. blink.gif

I know. It is very sadning somtimes id i see people get shiny after shiny and i am just hoping to finish the swsh. I stopped to keep those hunts after the month is over. One moment i had 15 hunts running as i kept having swsh that didn't finish in time. Now i just let them end.

One dat l will complete my shiny dex tongue.gif

You buy it from the shop under the main shop tab :3

Thanks! I got one after realizing the shop stocks up on different items on certain times

On another note, I'm sad I missed a legendary upon summoning it sad.gif And I used the extra 10 mins power too...

Have new Pokemon been added? blink.gif I keep seeing different eggs in the berry feeder and the shelter that I've never seen yet (unless I've been under a rock and just they've been around for a while ^^; )

Have new Pokemon been added? blink.gif I keep seeing different eggs in the berry feeder and the shelter that I've never seen yet (unless I've been under a rock and just they've been around for a while ^^; )

The Alola Pokemon are steadily being added via little events. For example, a Father's Day voucher let you choose from a list of Pokemon including Type:Null, Rockruff, Salandit, Alolan Diglett and some others.

The Alola Pokemon are steadily being added via little events. For example, a Father's Day voucher let you choose from a list of Pokemon including Type:Null, Rockruff, Salandit, Alolan Diglett and some others.

Ah ohmy.gif Father's Day voucher? blink.gif Did you have to be online to get that?

I just hatched my first shiny...without trying! It's a shiny carvanha for the current scavenger hunt I picked up from the shelter. I'm overjoyed, though I don't think I'll be able to get it to the right level to accomplish the hunt today D:

Ah ohmy.gif Father's Day voucher? blink.gif Did you have to be online to get that?

You had to do 100 correct Berry intereactions to get one, and got one for every 100.

user posted image

Nice to have this done for Shiny Dex completion, now I can focus more on my Shiny Houndour hunt.

I cancelled this hunt so many times, I'm glad it finally decided to hatch shiny:

user posted image

My recent Shiny. And I love Rockruff both evos , need to hatch another one for the other evo. Also hatched a 160 total IV Rockruff which is awesome.

user posted image

user posted image

Another Sky Shard to add to my collection thanks to this.

user posted image

Another random Shiny! I only need one more to complete my Shiny evolution dex for Happiny.

user posted image

wub.gif This is the 2nd time that one of my first-time summons has hatched shiny!