Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

yay new thread. Now to post so I can find it.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

found two rustors in a row in the shelter just now.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

2 shinies in the last couple of days: user posted image & user posted image smile.gif

830 Bronzor hatched - still no shiny. sad.gif

Edited by Elisabel

I may go for Hatching Insanity with Absol; I'm already at 957.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Hey guys, could one of you maybe check if I've been banned or something somehow? I still can't access GPX or the forum and no eggs will load in signatures or whatnot for me, and I'm just getting a little bit paranoid by now.

I clicked on your party link Lini but nothing seems out of order. Fed the pig okay too.

New thread, and I missed the first page. What a shame! sad.gifsad.gif

You can guess by my party that I used the fill party button, again! xd.pngxd.png

Hey guys, could one of you maybe check if I've been banned or something somehow? I still can't access GPX or the forum and no eggs will load in signatures or whatnot for me, and I'm just getting a little bit paranoid by now.

This happened to me once, and took about a month to come back. :/ Hopefully it will come back for you soon~

...I just hatched a green Eevee. I'm only a newbie...And I got my second Totodile! Yay!!

...I just hatched a green Eevee. I'm only a newbie...And I got my second Totodile! Yay!!

Welcome aboard! You're one step closer to getting addicted to this game! *I always love to say that sentence to new members* xd.pngxd.png

And your Eevee is green because the its Image Sprite is from an old generation, yellow to be correct. xd.png Just be careful with the word shiny. Don't release shiny pokemons, because they're rare.