TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Oh man, only 5 so far and I have to go to bed... happy hunting everyone! I look forward to many more beautiful eggs in the morning :3

I want the devil(ed) egg sad.gif

xd.png

Someone had to do pretty pastels xd.png Did pastels the first year figured I'd do it this year =)

Devil egg was my second one, probably my favorite so far. Yes, even more so than epileptic rave egg.

Oh I didn't think anything was on this year, I kept looking and looking, what a nice suprise

Just got my first one & it's THE DEVILED EGG! MWAHAHAHAHA! I love this event, the eggs are all so GORGEOUS! Thanks SO MUCH TJ & spriters!! Imma gonna have fun with this! laugh.gif

Happy Easter everyone! biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ!

I would have posted at 12am, but boy do I love being in church from 8:30pm to 1:15am ...

What the..

I think one of my eggs just had a little dragon head poke out, but when I watched it nothing happened...

And there is still no way to get eggs from past events, right?

Ugh, this would happen at the same time as another site I'm on is doing things. xd.png Luckily, this will be over faster, having to only find 42 things.

This will of course be the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

::EDIT::

Also, THANK YOU EVERYONE, FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE!

Edited by Happy Dragon

Are we able to pick up more than 1 of a certain egg?

No, all the eggs are unique.

Are we able to pick up more than 1 of a certain egg?

No. We can pick up only one of each egg.

I don't know about finishing up quickly. If it takes 12 minutes average for one egg, and 42 eggs... and assuming you pick up the egg on the exact 12 minute mark, that's still about eight hours of time. Not very quick, imo =P

What the..

I think one of my eggs just had a little dragon head poke out, but when I watched it nothing happened...

ME TOO!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought they were seeing things !!! LOL!!!!