TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Fiddlesticks. We started on the near to 2nd day this time and weren't able to adhere to strictly being close to computer. Shoot, don't think siblings are gonna make the full set this year. This is going to be so troublesome to look at. @_@

soo upset.... last year i had them all then the glitch hit! and I lost nearly half .... now with being at a new college and this being finals week.. i totally forgot.. I dont celebrate easter normally.. but i love these eggs...

didnt even realize sunday was easter

Ah well-- not going to get them all THIS year, but a big thank-you to TJ and the spriters who make this so much fun!

I need to time my real-life better NEXT YEAR!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I don't think I'll make it. sad.gif At least I have 33 eggs so far.

Same for me, and its really late.

I hope tj gives it an extra day D:

Royally dead, only 36... At least I tried... I got most of the good eggs I'd say, namely 36 of the 42 good ones... THEY ARE AWESOME! Thanks to everyone who made this even possible... ninja.gifninja.gifninja.gif

lol I stink at collecting eggs xd.png

I keep forgetting to go collect them... DARN YOU MSPA!

WHY ARE YOU SUCH FUN TO READ!!!

I'm so close! 3 to go! But despite refreshing a lot, hard refreshing, logging in and out, I haven't spotted an egg in about 45 minutes anywhere.

It stinks, we don't really celebrate Easter, and with power outages, being sick, and working 10 hours Monday and today, I barely had to time to grab anything. I didn't see anything about it on Saturday when I logged in so I assumed there was nothing for Easter here.

Yet despite the fact I won't finish it, the eggs are pretty awesome, thanks to those who made them!

Edited by Lillesoster

Whew, I managed to get all 42. I feel bad for my little sister, she had school so she's frantic on the other computer trying to grab the last ones. She's four away and I don't think she'll make it, but I'm hoping for her. She still hasn't seen the sketch egg (fills with gray and erases itself) and she was hoping to get that one before it ends.

Still an awesome event, great job artists! And TJ of course happy.gif

I've gotten 35/42. Just 2 more hours would be very helpful, but I don't think it'll come.

32/42

./tears D:

I've gotten 35/42. Just 2 more hours would be very helpful, but I don't think it'll come.

Maybe TJ loves us enough for a couple more hours???