TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

I'm a bit sad that I won't be getting my full collection this year if it ends tonight :c I didn't have much time. Oh well, all the eggs are amazing as always happy.gif

Is there a method to seeing the eggs? 'Cause refreshing the same page over and over is getting old.

check ever 10-15min they wont come up every 3 refreshes xd.png atleast 10min each

I'm a bit sad that I won't be getting my full collection this year if it ends tonight :c I didn't have much time. Oh well, all the eggs are amazing as always happy.gif

i really like this years ones because they move biggrin.gif

check ever 10-15min they wont come up every 3 refreshes xd.png atleast 10min each

Thanks. smile.gif

I have 29/42. I'm not gonna find all of them, but at least I have the four seasons one, the golden dragon, the lightning, the Nyan, and the shading one.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Thanks. smile.gif

I have 29/42. I'm not gonna find all of them, but at least I have the four seasons one, the golden dragon, the lightning, the Nyan, and the shading one.

those ones are so cool xd.png expeciallyh the nyan like how creative !! and some of them are just awesome you know? i think they are the best so far this year because they move biggrin.gif

Just a hint: You're better off editing in changes via the edit button at the top of your post rather than double-posting. wink.gif

Is there a method to seeing the eggs? 'Cause refreshing the same page over and over is getting old.

Try changing pages to another cave page. That seems to have worked for some people.

Puppy, there's an edit button so you don't need to double post.

This event is so good this year smile.gif

I hope I can get all 42. I'm at about 35 right now, and the event ends at 9 pm PST I think orz...

This was my first easter egg hunt on DC and I loved it! Thank you TJ and the spriters. All the eggs are gorgeous, but this one is my favorite ^-^ <3 user posted image

I've been so busy that I completely forgot! Ugh! I can't believe it! I'll have to figure out how much time I have left. I was actually going to go to bed early tonight to catch up on sleep and then wham!!!! It suddenly came to me! I'll do what I can with what time I have left. Better something than nothing.

sad.gif I totally forgot about the eggs this year!!! AWWWW MAN!!!

is it every 10 or 15 min they pop up? I guess I'll try to get what i can!

Stupid college classes ugh!

Ends tonight at 12a I am guessing.. front page doesnt say

whoops, forgot dragcave ran on EST. XP Only 46 minutes to collect 8 eggs, rofl.

Thank You again TJ and Spriters! smile.gifsmile.gif

I've got 32 eggs, so I won't be getting the whole collection. But I've gotten some of the great ones like the carrot egg, the Homestuck egg, the Hunger Games egg, the eggs with dragons, the one with the snake, the one with the kitten, the shuttle egg, the puzzle egg, the Nyan egg, and more. I can say I'm happy with my haul, even if it isn't the complete set. I had a lot of studying for an upcoming test (tomarrow, eeep! Wish me luck) the past couple days, so I haven't had much free time.

Hunger Games egg?!?! What one is that? blink.gif *runs off to re-examine egg collection*

Edited by Zephyrgirl

Oops, I thought there'd be more time and put it off. I'll only get a few, but happily they are posted on the front page. Very nice eggs this year smile.gif

I love that fade in and out on the lightning one. It's nicely done.