TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Ah I see. So you would have to be an active spriter then.

Also, I'm wondering which eggs are the Homestuck eggs? I have a friend trying to drag me into the webcomic, but I can't get past the first few pages because of the way its drawn. I hear it gets better later though. smile.gif

Lythiaren's and mine.

Ooh- it ends at midnight TONIGHT? YAYAYAY!

I'm on vacation, so I missed the last two days :/

All done, woohoo! biggrin.gif

Thanks so much to the spriters for their excellent work on the latest batch of hidden Easter goodies. Looking forward to next year!

Just finished. ^^ What beautiful designs, rivaling last year's beautiful designs. Thank you all!

I got 'em all. Ohgoodgodthey'resoawesome! I just wish they'd hatch.. :C

Those would be some interesting dragons, yo. But hey, not my call. x3 I can't wait for next year!

Sigh. Has 32 and I'm not even supposed to be doing this... Managed to crawl to iPod under piles of homework. Lol is anonymous tj?!

YAY! All 42 accounted for! *dances with glee* My first year at the Egg hunt and I got em all!

Thanks again to TJ, all the spriters, and organizers of this wonderful event...that my Mother thought I was crazy to do. I was like 'sorry got to collect all the Easter Eggs at the Cave.' She was like 'Your nuts!' xd.png

wish the eggs didnt take so long to show up i haven't been able to be on a ton over the last few days so won't be getting the whole collection sad.gif oh well.

Thanks to all the egg creators tho smile.gif maybe a little something different could be done next year with the egg hunt.... something like you'd have to search your scroll for all the eggs or something instead of the time limit. i love the eggs just getting bored (and sad when i have little time) with the simple showing up every so many minutes.

Just nabbed TAE's rocket ship for number 42. All of these are awesome, thanks so much to the artists and Lyth~!

I only wish I had finished the 2010 one to have a complete set /perfectionist

Woot! Nabbed all of them!

The eggs were truly gorgeous this year, so thank you to all of the spriters.

What do they do?

They look pretty and make us smile, and some of them move! biggrin.gif

What's Homestruck?

It's a webcomic on a site called mspaintadventures.com

It's a very long webcomic, has around 6 'acts/arcs' so far, pretty popular too. It starts out kind of slow though, but in general it's a pretty good read. (The music during the flash pages are really nice too.)

Yes, got all 42! This is a cute activity, thank you to everyone who made this possible smile.gif I love that golden dragon one, so pretty.

Edited by Wind-Swept-Canid

I've got 32 eggs, so I won't be getting the whole collection. But I've gotten some of the great ones like the carrot egg, the Homestuck egg, the Hunger Games egg, the eggs with dragons, the one with the snake, the one with the kitten, the shuttle egg, the puzzle egg, the Nyan egg, and more. I can say I'm happy with my haul, even if it isn't the complete set. I had a lot of studying for an upcoming test (tomarrow, eeep! Wish me luck) the past couple days, so I haven't had much free time.

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

Well mom and I both have all 42! smile.gif Thank You all!

Well I certainly wont be getting all of the eggs. With having moved in to my own place recently, getting around 50 hours at work every week for the past few weeks, and dealing with a bunch of RL drama, this will be the first year I won't have all of the eggs. But I got half and might be able to snag a few more before the event ends so I'm happy with that. smile.gif

Is there a method to seeing the eggs? 'Cause refreshing the same page over and over is getting old.