TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

There is one egg that just refuses to let me catch it. Every time I click on it, it wanders to a new spot on the page. Is that supposed to happen? xd.png

Whoop, my first egg was a silvery dragon holding a teeny egg. It's purdy! Thanks spriters and TJ for the third Egg Festival! Cheers~

Good luck everyone. I hope you guys like my egg! Haha!

How often do the eggs show up? And would they show up on individual dragon/egg pages, or just on 'main' pages?

How often do the eggs show up? And would they show up on individual dragon/egg pages, or just on 'main' pages?

Mine show up every 12 or so minutes. They can show up on any DC page (not the forum).

I just got the dragon-holding-egg-easter-egg as well =) It definitely stands out.

I haven't had an egg show up for me in over 20 minutes :<

Mine show up every 12 or so minutes. They can show up on any DC page (not the forum).

Thank you! I've found myself a second egg...but I can't click on it, unfortunately. sad.gif

Edit: Nevermind, two refreshes fixed it!

Edited by Yunimori

The time between eggs does seem to vary, but make sure you check the bottom of pages too. Darn eggs like to hide.

can't wait to get an animated egg! pretty banner.<3

EDIT: got an animated egg! xd.png it's the one that fills up,and i think turns to a glowy silver egg then is erased away.yay!

Edited by CrystalSetsuna

I wonder how you submit eggs to be used in the Festival? :U

I was invited to by one of the artists. (if you guess which one is mine you win a cookie)

I was invited to by one of the artists. (if you guess which one is mine you win a cookie)

Ive been in all three so xd.png

i got invited again this year aswell!

Huh, I can't wait to see yours. eue

the spirograph one

what. Show me nooow