TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

I can't use Gimp because I can't figure out how to use it. I can't even get transparencies to work. It's one program that I have been baffled by.

Do you have Photoshop, Wookie? 'Cause I could tell you how to do it there. I'm not particularly good at it, but I can get it to work. :3

I finally got them all!

I can't decide which one is my favourite...

Though it'd probably be the blue egg with the golden dragon circling it.

ImageReady. It comes packaged with Photoshop.

Alternately, this thing.

Though with the latter option, most browsers won't be able to see the whole animation, only the first frame.

I only have PS elements.

Bookmarked the site in case I ever want to animate things.

Just got the changing seasons one by earthgirl! I love it smile.gifsmile.gif

user posted image

I was really at a loss for what to do this year. I'd done a spring meadow egg, done a closeup flower, and nothing really appealed, until I thought of a spring draggie hatching.

I hadn't yet seen any of the other dragon hatching eggies yet, and thought that might be something good and different to do.

I had to have halps though. I'm great at concept art, not so much spriting.

It's really pretty, Wynni. I love the colours.

I, too, have neither balloons nor chocolate pizza. huh.gif I think people are just trying to confuzzle us. tongue.gif

I finally got them all!

I can't decide which one is my favourite...

Though it'd probably be the blue egg with the golden dragon circling it.

Now you'll just have to wait like the rest of us for your balloons and pizza.

35/42 YAY catching the rest tomorrow! I love the sprite with the dragon holding the tiny egg and the rainbow coloured "nyan cat" one

Oh man I just noticed this. XD; I hope I still have a chance for getting all of them.

I'm trying to write while I catch eggs, but I get so caught up in the story that I forget to check the DC window! Aaauuugghhh! Only 17/42, and the library closes in an hour! And I won't have Internet access again until I get home (after our errands)! I'll have to hope I have more free time tomorrow to get them all.

I finished the FESTIVAL OF EGGS 2012! Here's my proof:

user posted image

Enjoy, Wookie tongue.gif!

Just caught the last one!! (Which proves I have no life...)

Love them all biggrin.gif

Grrr!!!! Still don't have the one from the anonymous! sad.gif

Cmon, cmon, plese be the next eggy for me!!

Edited by StarSea

I finished the FESTIVAL OF EGGS 2012! Here's my proof:

user posted image

Enjoy, Wookie tongue.gif!

yay, balloonie egg. I shall put it in my rotator in the morning. In the meantime I am done with my ramblings...and I might as well mention I got all my eggs yesterday. the last one was the lightening one.

Wow, I just got my last egg, without even realizing. smile.gif Not even going to try and choose a favorite, just say 'thanks' again to everyone involved, and enjoy them.

Wow... I might be ble to convince my sis to let me use her tablet for a few hours tomorrow!! I managed 31 eggs in 4 hours!! Proves you can get all the eggs in one day!

My last one was the actual last one when finished xd.png Wynni's egg, I think it is.

I love the anonymous egg o3o So purdy.

18/42, staying up all night if I must, to at least get to ~30. I'm not going to be on much tomorrow :c