TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

I'll just steal all the Volcano-shakes then and NOBODY gets them. Except me.

43 eggehs left until my balloons and chocolate pizza 8^D-)=(

Edited by PieMaster

i thought you guys were supposed to be special dino friends? D:

cant we all just get along, like the kitten and the fish in my egg do? happily coexisting, even though the kitty secretly wants to eat the fish?

...that might be saying something about the current situation.

ANYWAY

I am confused, I thought the fish wanted to eat the cat. And I thought I made that egg. What kind of messed up parallel universe do I live in?? I now have a great sadness. All my friends are figments of my imagination and I have lost all volcano flavored milkshakes.

I am confused, I thought the fish wanted to eat the cat. And I thought I made that egg. What kind of messed up parallel universe do I live in?? I now have a great sadness. All my friends are figments of my imagination and I have lost all volcano flavored milkshakes.

But if they eat each other at the same time, it will cause a rift in the space-time continuum, and we'll all be blown to smithereens!

And you lost your milkshakes? Too bad. :| I'm still waiting on my pizza and balloons.

I like the Nyan Cat egg too. How do you people make the animations? I need to know what program.

Depends sort of on what it is you want to animate... I usually always use GIMP, but if you are using .jif or .png images, you can use the bannersnack's banner maker (warning, it takes forever if you are using the bannersnack and I should know, I made LilacInkdream's 106 pic animated avie in bannersnack because I didn't know how to with GIMP yet).

But yea... GIMP is basically a free photoshop with tons of other stuf.

But if they eat each other at the same time, it will cause a rift in the space-time continuum, and we'll all be blown to smithereens!

And you lost your milkshakes? Too bad. :| I'm still waiting on my pizza and balloons.

I wonder why there hasn't been a balloon egg yet? Or a chocolate pizza. Someone should make one like that next year. It would surely surpass the awesome mega volcano egg. I still do not know how the animations are done.

Alrighty home from work and back to collecting. #13 Just got the snake smile.gif

I wonder why there hasn't been a balloon egg yet? Or a chocolate pizza. Someone should make one like that next year. It would surely surpass the awesome mega volcano egg. I still do not know how the animations are done.

A chocolate pizza balloon egg. Mhm.

Or a toilet paper egg.

Or both.

biggrin.gif

Or a toilet paper egg.

Or both.

biggrin.gif

what came to mind was 'chocolate toilet paper'. not the most pleasant imagery there.

user posted image

I was really at a loss for what to do this year. I'd done a spring meadow egg, done a closeup flower, and nothing really appealed, until I thought of a spring draggie hatching.

I hadn't yet seen any of the other dragon hatching eggies yet, and thought that might be something good and different to do.

I had to have halps though. I'm great at concept art, not so much spriting.

Or a toilet paper egg.

Or both.

biggrin.gif

Not toilet paper, that's my one ticket out of the naughty corner. It's a peace offering. Why would someone turn that into an egg?

I wish these eggs could multiply...I might just make one giant image of volcano eggs.

I want the Parrot! smile.gif I love that one wub.gif again thank you TJ and Spriters for this wonderful event. smile.gif

I still do not know how the animations are done.

In GIMP... If you're willing to wait untill the 16th, then I can show you. If not, I can just PM you how.

what came to mind was 'chocolate toilet paper'. not the most pleasant imagery there.

You're just jealous!!!

In GIMP... If you're willing to wait untill the 16th, then I can show you. If not, I can just PM you how.

I can't use Gimp because I can't figure out how to use it. I can't even get transparencies to work. It's one program that I have been baffled by.

Would you be willing to share your secret with me as well? wink.gifwink.gif

How do you people make the animations? I need to know what program.

Answering a question not directed at me here, but personally I use a combination of paint.net for frames and UnFREEz to animate them.

Edit: GIMP... Okay, that one name has been popping up everywhere for me these past few days. Maybe I ought give that thing a shot.

Late start for me! Curse you, new limited internet. <T-T>

Got 21 out of what, 42 I think I saw somewhere?

Edited by AlternateMew

38/42 =D Just four more to go, I'm so excited.

@Wookie: I use Jasc Animation Shop 3.

Edited by Zovesta

#14 Just got the Flower hanging from a tree?? smile.gif

40/42 >.< Won't post the egg I made for Wookie until I finish XP

I can't use Gimp because I can't figure out how to use it. I can't even get transparencies to work. It's one program that I have been baffled by.

ImageReady. It comes packaged with Photoshop.

Alternately, this thing.

Though with the latter option, most browsers won't be able to see the whole animation, only the first frame.

Answering a question not directed at me here, but personally I use a combination of paint.net for frames and UnFREEz to animate them.

Late start for me! Curse you, new limited internet. <T-T>

Got 21 out of what, 42 I think I saw somewhere?

oh okI have been trying to figure out animations for a while and could use some pointers..

Well you have more eggs than I do im got a very late start lol smile.gif