TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

How are people chosen to design the eggs? Not everyone on that list is a site artist.

(not complaining, just wondering)

Every artist was allowed to invite somebody else.

I've found all the eggs. Is there a reward?

The reward is that... you have all the eggs. And now you can keep them and look at them whenever you want to. *g*

Balloons and a chocolate pizza.

XD I like your answer better. And now I am hungry for chocolate pizza. Mmm... May have to settle for leftover Easter candy.

Have got them all myself, now! Glad I was able to do it before tomorrow, when I'm not likely to have internet connection for much of the day. \o/

ETA @ Heart of the Wind - yep, there's still about 30 hours left of the event, so you've got time!

Edited by Imbecamiel

Love the banner, idk is the a starship?! Have 16, was out for whole day yesterday and had school and extracurricular stuffs today...sad.gif

now only one is left ^^

Thanks to all the artists, your eggs are wonderful, I love all of them

and I adore the divider, it's so gorgeous!!

And of course thanks TJ it was again a lot of fun.

Balloons and a chocolate pizza.

Then where's mine??

That's by TheAntimonyElement, not me. Mine is the zodiac egg.

>.> I seriously need a username change, this is FAR from the first time I've been confused for TAE.

What, seriously? You were here first! xd.png Sorryyyyyyy lol <3

Well at least you still have tomorrow. Im using my sisters tablet and after today, i've got noting to get on the internet with untill the 16th. sad.gif at least ive managed to get 12 eggs...

xd.png Thanks! I work and sleep, and am packing to move out. xd.png This will be a tight squeeze.

How are people chosen to design the eggs? Not everyone on that list is a site artist.

(not complaining, just wondering)

Site artists and mods can enter themselves, and invite one other person to make an egg for the event. So thus, if one is not a site artist or a mod, one has to be invited by one in order to make an egg.

And LOL and the whole TCA/TAE name confusion. I can see how people could get you two confused, but you both are pretty distinct to me. ^^

Site artists and mods can enter themselves, and invite one other person to make an egg for the event. So thus, if one is not a site artist or a mod, one has to be invited by one in order to make an egg.

Are you sure you don't kidnap people and hide them under your extraordinary couches?

@omgitskairi: Well tough, that's life and that's how things go. You were probably bad and was warned too much, shame on you.

Are you sure you don't kidnap people and hide them under your extraordinary couches?

@omgitskairi: Well tough, that's life and that's how things go. You were probably bad and was warned too much, shame on you.

You DARE impugn my honour? Me? Bad? NEVER.

Wook, stop giving out our secrets! D:<

LOL! Way to say that with a straight face. xd.png I did a double take there!

I'm at 12/42... So hoping for my chocolate party! biggrin.gif