TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Just got Dis's egg. <3 It is definitely one of my favourites.

You are making no sense. I don't remember what day I was born on. Also there are no suck things as blue socks. The DC artists are notorious for their kidnappings of random forum users.

YOU'RE the one who's not making any sense. And you can easily find out what day you were born on.

Artists can't be kidnapping users. Where would they keep them all???

I'm sooo glad this event is lasting 3 days!

I was afraid I was going to miss out this year. Every year I fear not getting the eggs... I work every Sunday and I was certain I would fail this year.

I got off to a very late start but I'm getting there I think I'm up to 28 so far!

Can't wait to get them all they are so awesome!

Wonderful job to everyone who did the designs!

Correct... 23:59:59 EST tuesday

In other words, a second before midnight on tuesday night/wednesday morning.

Crud...I hope I can find most of them today and some tomorrow while mom is out and then hopefully the rest before then >.>....

YOU'RE the one who's not making any sense. And you can easily find out what day you were born on.

Artists can't be kidnapping users. Where would they keep them all???

They stuff them under their couches...their very large, plush, exotic couches.

also my favorite egg is that volcano one. Completely reminds me of the days I used to be a dinosaur.

So my favourite egg was made by anonymous? Then who do I glomp in thanks?

They stuff them under their couches...their very large, plush, exotic couches.

also my favorite egg is that volcano one. Completely reminds me of the days I used to be a dinosaur.

Pfft. Those have to be some pretty darn huge couches.

But I do have to agree with you. The volcano egg reminds me of the time when I was a dinosaur as well!

Is that the Normandy from Mass Efect on one of the Eggs?

Pfft. Those have to be some pretty darn huge couches.

But I do have to agree with you. The volcano egg reminds me of the time when I was a dinosaur as well!

You were a dinosaur too? We have so much in common. Let's be friends!

@Fortune86: Well, you glomp an anonymous person. I'm pretty sure they will be thankful.

@Seregir: which one?

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

You were a dinosaur too? We have so much in common. Let's be friends!

@Fortune86: Well, you glomp an anonymous person. I'm pretty sure they will be thankful.

@Seregir: which one?

You bet I was. I was a Velociraptor. The baddest one around. And we should totes be friends!

I think so ... That's totally awesome!!! cool.gif

Sif said something to that effect, yes. :3

You bet I was. I was a Velociraptor. The baddest one around. And we should totes be friends!

I think I was one of the small ones that got stepped on....anywho. That volcano egg. When the animation first starts up it reminds me of the ember eggs cracking...and then the volcano happens. And the flashing. I think I like the flashing part best because it's pretty blindingly white, which....is cool I think. Also the volcano reminds me of nuclear explosions. Must be the flashing.

There's a tiny movie inside that egg and a whole world of pain.

I think I was one of the small ones that got stepped on....anywho. That volcano egg. When the animation first starts up it reminds me of the ember eggs cracking...and then the volcano happens. And the flashing. I think I like the flashing part best because it's pretty blindingly white, which....is cool I think. Also the volcano reminds me of nuclear explosions. Must be the flashing.

There's a tiny movie inside that egg and a whole world of pain.

I hope I didn't step on you! ;A;

Hmm, there were ember eggs around when you were a dinosaur? That's amazing! But the red one reminds me of the meteor shower, and that was the last thing I remember before the world ended. :c

I'm so enamored of Lythiaren's egg. It made me think of the X-Men and Dr Manhattan from Watchmen. That is my favorite from this year, though it's soooo tough to choose.

I hope I didn't step on you! ;A;

Hmm, there were ember eggs around when you were a dinosaur? That's amazing! But the red one reminds me of the meteor shower, and that was the last thing I remember before the world ended. :c

The world did not end. It is still here. I also really like that green egg with all the gold and red designs and...stuff. Actually I like them all, especially the cat one because I know who made that one.

I know where they live ._.

The world did not end. It is still here. I also really like that green egg with all the gold and red designs and...stuff. Actually I like them all, especially the cat one because I know who made that one.

I know where they live ._.

Maybe YOUR world didn't end, but my entire society was wiped off the face of the planet!

I also really really like the rainbow one. It's so shiiiiiiny. *O*

How are people chosen to design the eggs? Not everyone on that list is a site artist.

(not complaining, just wondering)

Yay :lol

I didn't even notice, but I got all 42 at least 2 hours ago xd.png