TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

I've got two eggies! <3 How long between eggs?

Mine seem to appear every 12 or so minutes but I've seen others say they have a 10 minute between eggs.

Edited by rubyshoes

I believe the same basket, the two I just found are showing up in my 2010 basket is why I say that smile.gif

Yes, that's the way mine is. The reason I wondered is if I hover over my basket it says "Easter Basket-Festival of Eggs 2010". Some people's baskets say " Easter Basket-Festival of Eggs"

its cool :3 well so last time i had this my account was banned (after the event and not from the event xd.pngD) so i was wondering if i did have my other account (and in genoral) does the eggs from last years batch and this years all go in the same basket (combind?) probably right? im just making sure

You mean all the eggs from each Festival on one page? Yeah. You can look at my scroll and see. ^.^

Mine seem to appear every 12 or so minutes but I've seen others say they have a 10 minute between eggs.

Mine have been showing up about every 12 minutes as well.

Yippee! 5th egg. :3 Cool design ~ It looks like multi-colored puzzle pieces!

You mean all the eggs from each Festival on one page? Yeah. You can look at my scroll and see. ^.^

o hyes, thansk i see theres a divider between so there has been three of these i geuss

o hyes, thansk i see theres a divider between so there has been three of these i geuss

Yeah, this is the third one. That's actually where the badges started. There was a bigger basket icon with the first Festival, but after Easter, people still wanted to be able to get to their pretty eggies. So, thus was born the badges. biggrin.gif

Awww, yay! happy.gif I just caught my first - and I love the separator banner.

Yay! Egg hunt is on! biggrin.gif

And I too love the divider with its pretty Peeps-colored dragons. xd.png

Thanks TJ, and advance thanks to the spriters - can't wait to see what you've come up with this year. happy.gif

Sixth egg. I like this one. It's green with a leafy wreath around its middle.

Ooh, it started already? My very first Festival of Eggs, looking forward to (hopefully) finding all the eggs. biggrin.gif Too bad I don't get to see the pretty dividers in my basket sad.gif

Thanks TJ and the spriters who worked on it! I'm sure the eggs will look awesome! happy.gif

Hahaha! I wondered where everyone was while I was hunting in the cave during the hourly drop, then saw my first floating egg.

41 more to go. Thanks, TJ and spriters. smile.gif

Oh, and, how long between eggs?

Edited by blackdragon71

This is my third year, lovely batch so far! smile.gif Love all the clever animations!

I think there's something wrong with it for me--I've only found one so far.

Egg number 6 = Nyan Cat egg! biggrin.gif

There is a nyan cat egg? =D

I must find it!

Yeeeeeesssss! I've loved every iteration of the Festival of Eggs. Can't wait to collect them all! biggrin.gif Thanks, TJ and spriters!