TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

I have two so far. One is a blue dragon holding an egg! Do we get a new easter basket each year? Or is it the same basket that we are collecting our eggs in?

I believe the same basket, the two I just found are showing up in my 2010 basket is why I say that smile.gif

Fourth egg!

I think it's blue with a gold pattern? My eyesight is going D:

*Scolds TJ for sticking a background on her egg* Bad TJ BAD!

Baskets are reused every year =)

Is there a trick to finding eggs? I haven't really spotted any personally... blink.gif

Waiting 10 minutes is the trick. Eggs are very punctual.

Is there a trick to finding eggs? I haven't really spotted any personally... blink.gif

1) Use a browser like Firefox/Chrome: less display glitches.

2) Check every 5 minutes for eggs NOT EVERY 10 seconds.

Four eggs so far! wub.gif them all, but especially the bicycle.

Edit: Thank you to all of the wonderful artists!

Edited by fainewebbe

Several of us worked together on the banner for this year's collection of eggs ^^

Waiting 10 minutes is the trick. Eggs are very punctual.

Is it exactly ten minutes?

Several of us worked together on the banner for this year's collection of eggs ^^

Well, it is beautiful. I love it so much! <3

Oh my, I just found a beautiful egg <3 It fills up and gets shading and lighting and- *watches it fifty more times*

I've got to say- the only problem with the Festival of Eggs? The fact that they don't hatch into anything. The dragons from some of these would be epic!

Joking, this is great.

I got my first eggy, but I have no idea what it is supposed to be. white with a blue dot?

Love the pygmies in the divider - cute

So, went to try and summon a dragon. Troll event tricked me into thinking I got some weird new guardian egg. Nope. Randomly generated a pretty red egg for the hunt. I'm happy about the hunt, but seriously my hopes were squashed.

I got my first eggy, but I have no idea what it is supposed to be. white with a blue dot?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's supposed to be a turret from Portal?

its cool :3 well so last time i had this my account was banned (after the event and not from the event xd.pngD) so i was wondering if i did have my other account (and in genoral) does the eggs from last years batch and this years all go in the same basket (combind?) probably right? im just making sure

its cool :3 well so last time i had this  my account was banned (after the event and not from the event xd.pngD) so i was wondering if i did have my other account (and in genoral) does the eggs from last years batch and this years all go in the same basket (combind?) probably right? im just making sure

Each account has its own basket. Your current account wouldn't have the eggs from the banned one, but if you had some eggs from a previous year they would all show on the same page, just with the divider between.

Edited by Lythiaren