TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

That seems to be the average time span betwen eggs, sometimes it's plus-minus a minute or two.

It's gorgeous too! biggrin.gif (Just like Katniss.)

You are my favorite person <3 HUNGER NERDS UNITE

Just got a white/blue egg with a dragon

Yay! Easter egg hunt! I always look forward to these. Thank You TJ! <3

I just got one that looks like it has a bass clef on it:

1) Is it really a bass clef?

2) I wonder if there's a matching egg with a treble clef on it xd.png

Yay for more pretty eggs!

The first one I saw startled me a little because I had forgotten about it. xd.png

I just got my 21st egg. smile.gif Halfway there! I'm loving this event.

Really enjoy the egg hunt and glad we're doing it again this year. smile.gif

I do wish there was a way to click on the eggs just to "view" and have them show up a little larger so that we could get a good look at the full detail of the artists' works. I love seeing (to the extent that I can make it out) the detail they put into these eggs.

Got another one happy.gif

But now I've switched computers I can't load my basket properly. I have no idea how many I have.

I've got 18 now smile.gif

My favorite so far is probably the simple egg that has a pattern of water/waves rippling in a turquoise pattern around it. Just a gorgeous color set. Thank you spriters!

3rd annual easter egg hunt - I was really looking forward to this and I'm enjoying myself immensly.

The eggs are gorgeous (as always) but I must say that whover did the band that separates this year's eggs from last year's really outdid her/himself wub.gif

Also this is a great opportunity to review descriptions while waiting for the next egg to appear wink.gif

It's the first time I've been egg-hunting (shameful, I know) and I just got the one that's always changing...

And it's motherfooling amazing! Seriously, great art and animation... I can't wait to find some more.

I'm unusually late in finding this, although it looks like there is still plenty of time! Thank you so much to TJ and all the Spriters!