TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

42. The meaning of Life the Universe and Everything.

I have two so far. One is a blue dragon holding an egg! Do we get a new easter basket each year? Or is it the same basket that we are collecting our eggs in?

Aww, chat had me thinking this wouldn't happen. YAY!!! Thank you!

*bounce*

Yaaaay! biggrin.gif Thanks TJ, Artists! <3

42 eggs? I smell a hitchhiker's guide reference. tongue.gif

Naw, I had something like 45-46 people slated to make eggs this year and only 41 submitted anything. Add TJ's contribution and... yeah. xd.png

I have two so far. One is a blue dragon holding an egg! Do we get a new easter basket each year? Or is it the same basket that we are collecting our eggs in?

Same basket each year with a divider separating each year from the previous year.

I just found another egg with what appears to be lines that should have been erased. That's disappointing.

If it's not a mistake, not sure what it's supposed to be then?

There appear to be some glitches in the displays for some eggs. The one with the white background mentioned earlier for example has never had a background... ever. owo;

Great!

I just got my first egg and I'm looking forward to see the others eggs for this year~

There appear to be some glitches in the displays for some eggs. The one with the white background mentioned earlier for example has never had a background... ever. owo;

Is the one in my basket not supposed to have a white box outline, as well? How bizarre =S

Same one.

Is the one in my basket not supposed to have a white box outline, as well? How bizarre =S

Yeah that's definitely strange. That egg isn't supposed to have that at all. o_O

BUGS Y U NO SQUASH

Edited by Lythiaren