Stunningfire

Icepets!

Icepets

Try it out! It's a bit like Neopets, but I prefer it to Neopets because the community is smaller and more close-knit. Everyone's /really/ nice - seriously, you get showered with gifts. xd.png It's also easier to restock and such with a smaller community (:

Feel free to ask if you have any questions! <3

ohai. Yay someone finally posted tongue.gif surf around a bit + tell me if you need help <3 I find that quests are one of the easiest ways to get money(;

Signed up, but I don't think I like it. It's too much like neopets and I can't find anything.

I hate games that don't have getting started instructions.

Yeah that's what I thought at first, the Neopets thing... it really does have differences though. xd.png

Try out the Dragon Statue Quest: http://www.icepets.com/world/glacia_dragon_statue.php

it helped me find my way around the site c:

I started to sign up, then I realized it was one of those freemium sites. I understand that donations are how websites stay afloat, but since my parents won't let me donate, I find it insanely annoying. Even more annoying than ads.

I started to sign up, then I realized it was one of those freemium sites. I understand that donations are how websites stay afloat, but since my parents won't let me donate, I find it insanely annoying. Even more annoying than ads.

freemium? blink.gif

It does look a LOT like neopets. But more so how I remember neopets in the good-old-days before Nickelodeon screwed everything up. May join more for nostalgia sake later on.

It does look a LOT like neopets. But more so how I remember neopets in the good-old-days before Nickelodeon screwed everything up. May join more for nostalgia sake later on.

I didn't join Neo in the "good-old-days" but I realize how much neo sucks now. xd.png

Neo does. It won't let me add people jUST BECAUSE OF MY AGE!! Now my pets are like, dieing.

P

wait what do your pets hafta do with your friends ohmy.gif

and haha I lied about my age xd.png I'm like 10 years older on neo or something

They don't. Lol... I don't know what bloated means. My pet is, like, extremely full. Since he wouldn't eat them, I thought he wanted iced food. I got so confused...

They don't. Lol... I don't know what bloated means. My pet is, like, extremely full. Since he wouldn't eat them, I thought he wanted iced food. I got so confused...

bloated means veryveryvery full tongue.gif

I call you Angie on there.

I wan your Halloween Whatever potion Dx I know it's suppose to cost a lot... I dot have much Ip.

freemium? blink.gif

It means those who pay money get better items/pets/whatever than those who don't. Like Club Penguin, to name one.

It means those who pay money get better items/pets/whatever than those who don't. Like Club Penguin, to name one.

the difference with this is that you can buy the same items with icepoints though(:

I joined Icepets, and it does seem a lot like Neopets. The one thing I hate about Nickelodeon games like Neopets, Petpet Park and Monkey Quest is that they all were once fun to play because you could access most of the fun stuff for free, but then they turned into freemium games. I was on Petpet Park before it turned upside down, and almost all the clothing items you could buy with PP became member only. But, anyway, sticking to the subject, what are the premium features in Icepets? What do you have to spend money on? It's basically a newer version of Neopets to me, but I'm hoping it won't become quite as bad as Neopets did. This game could come out quite well, but if it gets too many costly features it could just turn into a complete copy of Neopets. I'm hoping that won't happen. And one final question: can your Icepets get sick like Neopets?

The thing about Icepets is that you can buy the premium things with Icepets currency. I haven't played in a while, though, so it might've changed... I'm hoping it hasn't. And no, as far as I know they can't get sick.