Leaves-Of-A-Tree

Anagram Destiny

Anagram Destiny

Intro

Crashes and roars echoed outside of the dark cave. Inside the cave a mother dragon rushed around, pulling a variety of levers, ropes, and pulleys. A boulder slowly slid from a hidden hole in the wall. As the mother dragon pulled more ropes, the boulder sealed the cave with a resonating boom. Then she stepped back to survey her handiwork.

"Mummy," a little voice echoed from the back of the cave. "What a'e yoo doin' mummy?"

The mother dragon turned around and smiled. She stood up on her hind legs and shooed the little hatchling towards the wall, where she proceeded to light a torch. "I'm making us safe, little one."

"I' daddy ou' there? Is 'e fightin' for us?" the little hatchling looked up at his mother with big bright round eyes.

His mother looked away and a tear rolled down her scaly cheek. "Daddy's not well; he's not currently fighting for our safety." It was true, he wasn't. He had been consumed by the Dark and turned on them to fight with the enemy.

"What is it 'at's makin' us hafta stay in here?" the hatchling asked, standing beside his mother.

"We must stay in because of the Dark," she sighed, dragging her claws across the floor.

"I thou' mummys were't suppos'd t' be scar'd o' the dark."

The mother dragon chuckled softly. "Follow me, son," she said, motioning with her claw for him to follow. He obeyed and trotted after his mother. "Long ago," she began, "creatures called Humans predicted the Spacopeyal, otherwise known as the Wetfodnehtroheld or the Senafoday. It never came in their era, even as the highly intelligent Amsany race predicted it. The Amsany race was an early race and used big stone wheels called the Delcasnar that named and numbered the days. Their Delcasnar ended on a day that the Humans called the Spacopeyal. The Humans thought that this was to be the end of everything known in the universe and they duly named it Senafoday. They were so superstitious that a few yelled out 'it's Werfodnehtroheld!' on said day, although, their Delcasnar was different from the Delcasnar of the Amsany. The Amsny did not predict the end of everything; they predicted the end of the Humans. On that day, the Humans believed that eveything would end, so countries with hostilities dropped devastating weapons on each other called Raculen Bombs and all of the Humans were wiped out. But due to their Delcasnar being off, the Spacopeyal was not really set to happen in many long centuries. Now the real Spacopeyal is happening in our era, the era of dragons.

"About ten years ago, before you were born, the Dark, a terrible disease, struck. The Dark entered a dragon through a wound. Not a physical wound, but an emotional one. Daddy's wound was a broken heart, the worst kind of injury. It commonly struck through insanity or brokenheartendess. Some were 'carrier pigeons' -those who went mad and recovered within an hour. They weren't affected by it and few knew they had it. When they had children, those children were born with it.

"The Dark was an intelligent disease, though. It destroyed all of our weapons, leaving us to fight tooth-and-claw. Its victims were each little bits of Dark, just like we are each little bits of the world. We're not directly linked, but we are of the same species and speak the same language. Once the Dark had gathered enough victims, it waged war against us, but didn't target the warriors. Instead it targeted the innocent families. When your Uncle Avrod died of attack by the army of the Dark, daddy was heartbroken at the loss of his brother and was claimed by the Dark. I guess that the Amsny were right. The Spacopeyal has come."

The baby dragon watched as his mother stopped and stared blankly ahead. Then she wept for the loss of her mate. The Dark was ruthless and had no mercy and had claimed her mate. Then she frowned and her lips pulled back in a hideous grin. Her son stood and watched, horrified as her eyes rolled back in her head and shadows writhed up from the floor and consumed her. The mother dragon laughed maniacally. The Dark was taking her. Then she faced her child and raised a claw.

"Mummy? I don' ca'e if the Dark takes a millyin jillyin dwaggins. I love yoo mummy," the baby dragon said.

Then, a magical thing happened. The Dark freed the mother dragon.

Plot

So, the intelligent disease called the Dark is wreaking havoc in the dragon world. The age of humans has passed and they are extinct, but ancient carvings from a race called the Amsany refer to an event known as the Spacopeyal, or the Wetfodnehtroheld or Senafoday. (All the above four words are Anagrams, if you can figure them out, good for you! xd.png)

The way to defeat the Dark is to find and kill the Manifest, or the strongest victim. But it can't be slain with a sword. All that's left is a riddle by an old dragon named "Avrod, Brother of Sabarath". Avrod is dead, killed by the army of the Dark, so a few heros are left to decipher the riddle and stop the Spacopeyal. This is the riddle.

Where doth the word come from,

Spacopeyal?

Shalt it be the end,

Spacopeyal?

Is it truly yonder,

Senafoday?

Shall they truly end,

Senafoday?

Shalt the world be gone,

Weltfodnehtroheld?

Truly all shall end,

Weltfodnehtroheld?

Consult the evidence,

Delcasnar?

Find the error yonder,

Delcasnar?

Who be the yonder,

Amsany?

Be the writer gone,

Amsany?

Solve it hither, child, the

Anagram Destiny.

Speak it to yon Manifest, the

Anagram Destiny!

(P.S. Each multiple word line holds a hint to the anagram word below it.)

The Rules

1. No bunnying/powerplaying/godmodding of other people's characters, i.e. "I threw a rock at Ferra and she was knocked out."

2. Do not post a form, include all neccesary info on your character in an RP post.

3. Rawr.

4. The Manifest is a BUNNIABLE CHARACTER, meaning you may powerplay and godmod it. And the only Bunniable character at that.

5. Follow the forum rules and the RP rules.

6. USE CORRECT GRAMMAR.

Okay, ^^ that's all!

Edited by Leaves-Of-A-Tree

((Cleaned. Left you a post just in case, but lemme know if I need to delete this one so you can have another. Enjoy your RP!))

((I'd love to join but, Wheres the format thing. And can my char be a dragon consumed of dark?))

At first I thought the baby had a terrible cowboy accent! Sounds a bit like Applejack for MLP FIM... laugh.gif I'm quite a good fan of RP's with riddles in! I'll probably join this... Is there a OOC or something?

(OOC: LOL, I had a british accent in mind when I typed it. Please read the rules. There's no form (or OOC), because this RP requires to include all information on your dragon in RP format in your first post. And yes, you CAN be a dragon consumed by the Dark. I'll post my little RP first post that I've been preparing. ^^)

Chaos was always a stranger dragon than most. Her egg would have died had it not been taken in by a kind waterhorse named Azurae. She was white with black feet, a black tail tip, a black line from her eyes to her mouth and red markings similar to bloodstains. Her wings were wrapped constantly in shadow and were black with red membrane, but what really made her different was her affection for riddles. Every day she would challenge her friends with many difficult riddles, anagrams among her favorite. Her love for riddles resulted in her having a sharp tongue and a sharp mind, as well as finely tuned senses.

She used to play in the Meadow outside of Atsavale each day with her friends Frajay and Hohne, but then the Dark began to spread and the Thunderlord started to keep them inside the caves. After all, the minions of the dark had burned the Meadow to a field of ash. The smoke still lingered, reminding her to stay inside daily, and reminding her that Frajay was under probation from her mother and that Hohne had been killed.

Still, Chaos embarked on daily journeys, wandering the tunnels. That particular day, however, Chaos had no control over what would happen.

As she wandered through the tunnels, she found that she had never been this way. She went further, deeper into the cave. Until...

There was a scrape on the other side of the wall.

Chaos paused. Was she near another refuging colony?

Another scrape answered her thoughts.

Before she had time to think or react, the wall exploded outward. Being a young dragon, Chaos could do nothing to save herself, as her powers of fire and other mystical forces had not yet developed. A large rock hit her in the head while she was venerable, and the last thing she saw before she blacked out was a horde of dragons, all grinning evilly.

((Actually, it's very close to how hatchlings talked in E.E. Knight's dragon books. It's supposed to represent the broken up talking of not-fulling formed vocal chords, right?))

((That plus a hint of brit. Gotta love the british. Anyway, are we going to RP or no?))

(OOC: LOL, I had a british accent in mind when I typed it. Please read the rules. There's no form (or OOC), because this RP requires to include all information on your dragon in RP format in your first post. And yes, you CAN be a dragon consumed by the Dark. I'll post my little RP first post that I've been preparing. ^^)

Chaos was always a stranger dragon than most. Her egg would have died had it not been taken in by a kind waterhorse named Azurae. She was white with black feet, a black tail tip, a black line from her eyes to her mouth and red markings similar to bloodstains. Her wings were wrapped constantly in shadow and were black with red membrane, but what really made her different was her affection for riddles. Every day she would challenge her friends with many difficult riddles, anagrams among her favorite. Her love for riddles resulted in her having a sharp tongue and a sharp mind, as well as finely tuned senses.

She used to play in the Meadow outside of Atsavale each day with her friends Frajay and Hohne, but then the Dark began to spread and the Thunderlord started to keep them inside the caves. After all, the minions of the dark had burned the Meadow to a field of ash. The smoke still lingered, reminding her to stay inside daily, and reminding her that Frajay was under probation from her mother and that Hohne had been killed.

Still, Chaos embarked on daily journeys, wandering the tunnels. That particular day, however, Chaos had no control over what would happen.

As she wandered through the tunnels, she found that she had never been this way. She went further, deeper into the cave. Until...

There was a scrape on the other side of the wall.

Chaos paused. Was she near another refuging colony?

Another scrape answered her thoughts.

Before she had time to think or react, the wall exploded outward. Being a young dragon, Chaos could do nothing to save herself, as her powers of fire and other mystical forces had not yet developed. A large rock hit her in the head while she was venerable, and the last thing she saw before she blacked out was a horde of dragons, all grinning evilly.

((Just in case someone didn't see. Now, let's get on with it and RP!))

((I'm not going to stop until I figure out those anagrams. >.<' Thanks; and I actually wanted my weekend to be somewhat productive...))

((What? Lol, they're very easy anagrams, but we won't mention them until later. Uhhh, anyone gonna RP here?))

((Considering I can't figure out the sunday Jumble, I have no idea.))

((Please post OOC things on the OOC and RP here. Also, that statement made no sense whatsoever.))

((That makes sense. I'm getting annoyed that people aren't RPing on this thread, though. If you're going to post a reply to this on this thread instead of the OOC, please include an RP with it.))