TCA

Aleisha Makes Things

I will make you things if I am motivated and you have an interesting request and if it's complicated also if you get me eggs and things. And I will consider art trades for bribery too.

I am bad at writing topic header things :/

Drawings:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I'll do simple stuff for free. You can try to bribe me to do detailed stuff with eggs if you want though. If you want me to draw a Dragon Cave creature, you must make sure it's allowed.

Slots:

1. Dargan

Bribery:

1. WinterOsprey

Pixels:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I'll do simple stuff for free. You can try to bribe me to do detailed stuff or First Guardians with eggs if you want though. I can edit Pokemon sprites and do scratch sprites. If you want me to edit a Dragon Cave sprite, you must make sure it's allowed.

Slots:

First Guardians (requires some bribery):

Bribery:

Other stuff:

I will just put random things here.

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Depends on what kind of drawing and what kind of eggs ;D but since it's you I will give you some kind of drawy thing for sure.

Hm...I'm digging that pseudo painterly style or the MSPaint awesomeness, so it's really whatever you prefer.

I can breed just about anything, and I have some pretty interesting lineages. Just kinda peruse through my scroll and tell me what you want XD

Would I be able to tempt you to draw a dragon oc of mine in return for aaaaanything I can breed from my scroll? xd.png

Uhh... if you don't mind it just being flatcolored, I'll do it for free...

Uhh... if you don't mind it just being flatcolored, I'll do it for free...

And also you don't seem to have a scroll link anywhere?

Hm...I'm digging that pseudo painterly style or the MSPaint awesomeness, so it's really whatever you prefer.

I can breed just about anything, and I have some pretty interesting lineages. Just kinda peruse through my scroll and tell me what you want xd.png

Kila, sent you a PM :3

You could veeery easily bribe me with art trade.

Before I make a request tis just wants to make sure I got everything straight, requests for flat color or free or we could bribe you for more detail or...?

requests for flat color are free or we could bribe you for more detail

Yeah pretty much this.

Dargan, you don't really have anything I need. I can still do a free flatcolored drawing for you, though.

That is fine. xd.png

Yes... my scroll is tiny. x.x -pokes small eggs willing them to hatch \

KILA I FINISHED YOUR DRAGON

user posted image

LOVE IT OR ELSE :U

AS I SCREAMED TO YOU IN PM SHE'S LOVELY <3

I'd actually like to request something for someone else o3o

My friend, Skyeh, has a character named Aeris, whom I love to pieces. He has a dragon form and it deserves love and arts :U So if I can bribe you with more eggs, here's a basic description:

His dragon form is approximately at the height of six times that of a normal human, and he is around fifty-two feet in length from head to tail. His scales are black as night, his wings webbed with scarlet, his eyes steel blue, All along his neck, torso, and tail, as well as around his eyes, he has tribal-like crimson markings.

Not mentioned are his ram's horns and red spikes down his neck, back, and tail. His tail also ends in a double bladed spade.

And here's a rough bust I did ages ago: Derpy bust

Again, I will pelt you with eggs XD

I will think about it but I need to do other people's things first. I'm really glad you like her though! Like I offered in PM, I can give you the PSD file if you have Photoshop so you can save it in a different size or without the background if you want.

Send the PSD over if you feel inclined o3o

And that's understandable c:

;^; but she is completely the wrong colorrrr

I mean, don't get me wrong, the art is lovely and I totally appreciate it and I'm getting right on making your dragon but

it isn't really the same dragon if it isn't a pale jade color... if... if it is at all possible to make her the color of the pendant on this necklace/the color of the dragon in my avatar...? I mean, if it isn't possible it is still really pretty!

It's easily fixed, very easily :3 It's the problem that you get when you try to make a digital picture with a traditional reference!

Better?

user posted image