Skellybones

Dragon Zone

I am seriously loving all the dragon ideas in the forums for the site. ;P

xd.png

There are even more things now... Two new dragons, Artist breeds... we're developing more and more

Could I be an artist? Im girlfairy76... I like the sprites and would like to try and see how mine are...

Wow.... The thing stuffed up. I cant login. Its saying wrong details.

I keep requesting a new password but when i use the new randomised password it still says wrong details LIKE WAT THE SH-T???

Ugh, I hate it when sites do that. And how do I use the click site there? What are the codes I put in?

Ugh, I hate it when sites do that. And how do I use the click site there? What are the codes I put in?

Codes are at the end of the link at the top biggrin.gif

*facepalm* so obvious...LOLZ. Why do my common senses always fail me? xd.png

Yay! They're hatching! *wonders what the sprites will look like* I'm going to get my photobucket account sorted...then I can design some dragons! 8D I've never had my designs put into a game before!

Just send the links to me, I'll find someone willing to sprite them, then they can be added wink.gif

Now... Let me see what I can do for you Seb...

@Girlfairy, Sure! If your on the forums I'll make you an off-site-artist wink.gif

Just send the links to me, I'll find someone willing to sprite them, then they can be added wink.gif

Now... Let me see what I can do for you Seb...

@Girlfairy, Sure! If your on the forums I'll make you an off-site-artist wink.gif

Oh, I have an adoptables account smile.gif but not a forums... I'll get to that sometime.

Oh, I have an adoptables account smile.gif but not a forums... I'll get to that sometime.

I'll wait until you have one then smile.gif

I'll wait until you have one then smile.gif

Can't I just post them here? And then You can put them in there?

Ok then....

Hmm.... How will this work....

*Wonders*

xd.png

So.... If your doing spriting, I'm going to have to post sketches that you need to sprite... Here?

Ok!

Right now there is no sketches to sprite, I'll post if there are...

Fffff, I'm gonna force myself into a spriter's block if I'm not careful. *facedesks* I need people to keep me sane.

At least I have lots of ideas to make. But ffff, I should just make the lines and flats and make other people shade. xd.png