HollyTheColliegirl

Breed That Vamps The Best

I've noticed that I have a lot of luck biting (and keeping!) Moonstone eggs. I always seem to get a successful bite with them. Is there that one breed you have especially good luck biting?

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

I don't see why any dragon would be more susceptible than another. Stupid question: can Cheese dragons be bitten?

Nope. For me, purple Ridgewings and Stones seem to be the best fodder. But that's probably just because I bite those two breeds 80% of the time it seems.

Unrelated, all the dead shells on my scroll are gone =o That's a first.

I've got loads of vamps and bitten loads of different eggs to get them.

Some have been CB, others have had long, messy lineages. It's the luck of the draw. smile.gif

I don't see why any dragon would be more susceptible than another. Stupid question: can Cheese dragons be bitten?

no, cheese dragons can't be bitten

I don't pay attention to what I am biting, but haven't bitten in ages anyway

when they started killing everything I quit dry.gif

I usually use CB pebbles or purple ridgewings. They have varying success though, but that seems to be normal.

Albinos for me.

But I like to take the time anyway to Bite Mints, the evil little beasts...

I just bite caveblockers, usually ones that I have misclicked. >.>

But I don't think that any one breed is more 'susceptible' to biting than another.

Albinos for me.

But I like to take the time anyway to Bite Mints, the evil little beasts...

How could you bite Mints? They are cute, and their breed description it says that they are the most peaceful breed! But I would bite stuff of the AP if I had an adult vamp.

Is there a certain age that the egg should be when bitten to get the best chance of not killing it?

From my experiences, it does not. I've had equal amounts of success on freshly caught CBs just as well as 5 day old AP grabs. I've never bit anything lower than 4 days (I think), but I very much doubt there's any change in success =)

I don't have more luck with one breed over another. Most of my bites are spontaneous so the breed changes each time. ^^

Though, my vamps seem rather happy to kill their specially bred food. >>