akiraa

Spirit Animal

Kye Kye panted then said "I could eat you for lunch, birdie. All I want is a bone. Akira told me to get one myself." Kye Kye then wagged her tail and Ash and whined again. She then looked from Akira, back to Ash. Trying to convey that she wanted a bone. Akira groaned and said "She wants you to buy her a bone. It seems me telling her to get her own concluded to begging for one from people." Akira shot a glare at her familiar, then looked at Osanjin and said "If your jealous of her, don't be. If you want to make it even, I'll pet you."

Osanjin's head tilted to the side and he cawed. Jumping into the air and off Kye Kye's belly, he landed on Akira's shoulder and puffed out his chest, trying to look proud and asking to be stroked at the same time.

Ash rolled her eyes and bent down to pet the black lab and smiled.

"Aww, I'll buy you a bone, don't worry. That big ol' meanie Akira's so nasty to you darling..." She rubbed his belly and laughed, winking at Akira.

Akira chuckled then gently stroked Osanjin. Kye Kye glared at her, but quickly looked away before hopping up and licking Ash's face. She wagged her tail and barked happily as a thank you. Akira sighed then said "You really shouldn't spoil her. She's now going to come to YOU when I don't buy her a new bone."

"That's alright. I don't mind spending a couple bucks on sweet Kye Kye." Ash smiled and rubbed her ears.

"But you might wanna watch out with San. He's a bit of an... um... obsessionist."

Akira smiled and said "I will." She now gently scratched just under his beak. Kye Kye smiled at Ash, but glared at Akira and said "Now your just being mean." Akira chuckled and said "That's YOUR fault. You had poor Osanjin all jealous, so I thought I'd help him get even."

Alex laughed and shook her head at Osanjin, who merely beamed her a smug smile and put his head up more, asking silently for continuation.

Akira laughed and kept the scratching up. Kye Kye was now staring at the bird murderously.

Nate asked, "How do I get accepted?" He wondered whether he would be accepted, however that worked.

Bear Claw rubbed his head and said "You will know. Just look into that pool of water over there." He was getting sick of this kid. He had already explained everything more or less, at least to someone that had not yet joined them yet. He was starting to lose his patience, and that was not a good thing for a member of the bear clan.

Osanjin smirked at Kye Kye and raised his beak to him.

Then don't steal my master, mutt.

Ashamun gasped, shocked at Osanjin's words and picked the bird up, glaring at him.

"Osanjin! That was extremely rude! Apologize to Kye Kye!"

Kye Kye hopped up and growled at the bird, the fur on her back standing on end. She then growled to him "I am not a mutt! I am a full blood Black Labrador! And I did not steal your master! Akira told me to get my own bone, so I did!" Her teeth were bared. Akira stared at Kye Kye and said "Enough! You be nice! What has gotten into you!"

Ashamun shut Osanjin's beak with her two fingers, preventing him from making a comeback at the obviously upset pooch.

"It's not her. Osanjin's got a mouth on him, that's all."

Akira sighed and said "I see... Well still. Kye Kye, behave yourself." Kye Kye slowly laid back down, the fur on her back slowly laying down as well. Akira shook her head and said "That could have been a problem..."

Zane yawned from the long day at school and was ready to get home and just kick back and relax before settling down for homework. He waved good bye to his friends before he left the school campus and started his long walk back to his house. Lucky that he knew a couple back routes that would cut the time down on his travel home. He hefted his backpack tighter onto his back as he climbed over a fence that led to an alleyway that was close enough to his house the he could see the roof from the top of the fence. When he hit the ground on the other side he noticed that it was grass under his feet and as he looked around he noticed that he was in a clearing with a group of people around his age at one side of the clearing. "What just happened." Zane muttered to himself as he straightened up and tightened his backpack even more as he stared back at the kids that were giving him the dirty looks.

Bear Claw spotted the new guy here and was about to groan in exhasperation. He quickly plastered his smile back on though, and told the other kid "Just look into your reflection." Before heading over to the new kid. He then said "Hello, potential brother..." And went on with his speech, all the while watching the other kid from his perihelia.(Check first post for the speech.)

Zane listened to the speech that the boy who seemed to be older than himself gave and than mentioned the pond before going quiet. "Well that was quite the speech you gave. I guess I don't really have a choice in weather I can go home or not right now so lets see if I'm accepted." He said before stepping up to the lake and leaning over until he saw a reflection of himself. Suddenly the image of himself was replaced by the image of a large grizzly bear who was bearing its teeth at him, Zane looked over at the boy that had given the speech. "Well, I guess I've been accepted to the bear clan like yourself." He said with a smile on his face as he thought about his life now that he had been accepted.

((Edited))

Edited by monkeyboy225

(*clears throat* The grizzly would tell him he's accepted.)

Bear Claw nodded then smiled and said "Well, welcome to bear tribe (Unless there are MAJOR differences between different species, than there is just one tribe for all. I find bears to all be the same more or less), my tribe. I would show you myself, but I am still helping someone. If you head off that way.." He pointed towards the village. "You will find the village. I have a feeling a member of Wolf Clan, Akira, isn't far into the village by now, go find her and she'll help you out with what you need."

Zane nodded toward the boy that had spoken to him before turning in the direction that he had indicated and heading off in that direction. He had already left the clearing when he realized that he had no idea who this Akira person looked like and he didn't want to turn back and ask the older boy again. "Well nothing like an adventure in a strange place to finish the day." He said to himself before continuing toward the village.