Moonbeam22

Moon's Art and Stories

How would you rate my work overall?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sketches:

Wolf

user posted image

Barn Owl

user posted image

Banshee

user posted image

Dragon (Firnen)

user posted image

Pegasus

user posted image

A Dragon

user posted image

An Eye

user posted image

Digital Art (coming soon):

Stories:

Prologue to a currently titless story:

Power... cruel power. Cruel in sense of it's abuse and way in which it is used. Abused or not, the Order had it. So much if fact, that they controlled the whole planet. See, after World War 6, a few of the surviving country's leaders decided to come together and become world dictators. But to be quite honest, there isn't much world to rule. In my opinion at least.

The Order are madmen. Why? Well, after gaining power they decided to nuke the planet every couple hundred miles. See? Now you believe me. They are mad. Of course, they have an excuse. They say they did this to "cleanse the planet of impure lifeforms." The Order consider pure lineaged humans to be "pure." So if you aren't 100% French, German, Spanish, or whatever, you are considered impure and have no right to live.

Being of four different nationalities, I am a prime target for the Cleansers. The Cleansers are basically people who paid to go out and kill the impurities that survived The Bombing. However, The Bombing didn't do just harm. The radiation gave some people power. It turned some of into superhumans. We couldn't fly or anything, but it sure made us a lot harder to kill.

That's where I come in. My name is Ryder, I'm 15 years old and live in one of the few living forests that remain on Earth. My only companion is a timber wolf I've named Dharak. I am currently trying to find others who survived The Bombing who aren't confined to the cities to aid me in my quest to bring the Order to its knees. I know I can't do it alone, but someone has to start trying. I know deep down that the way we live is not right.

Now it is up to you. Do wish to keep reading? I warn you, the second you turn this page, you will become a Rebel and be fighting for your life, your freedom, and for your world. Choose wisely...

Please tell me what you think!!! smile.gif

Edited by Moonbeam22

That eagle is small o.o I use paint for stuff, And i cant draw twice as good as you with wolves even on paper.

That eagle is small o.o I use paint for stuff, And i cant draw twice as good as you with wolves even on paper.

Yes, he is a bit small. Thank you though! I can't paint for my life xd.png

Ooooo okay, I understand now. I use paint sometimes, but sketching is the easiest and moat enjoyable for me. smile.gif

Those sketches you have there are really cute but maybe as you go on you could try adding more detail? Some of them look a little.. well, flat maybe? The feathers are also layered incorrectly, so maybe try looking up a diagram or something. :3

Overall really nice. I especially like the wolf. ^^

Edited by UmbreWulf

Wow! You're good! I espessially like your headshots. Also, your writing is fantastic, i wish i had a second page to turn to!

wow i'll never get that good!! you are great!!!! in some pictures i really love the eyes!!! SO MUTCH DEATAIL IN THEM!!!!

Wow, thanks for all the compliments and advice everyone! I really appreciate it. ^•^

I think drawing a bit more from life would help you wonders, in addition to trying to draw some iconic cartoon characters (try giving Spongebob or Mickey Mouse or even Pikachu a try ^^). But, I'll be honest, your art is just fantastic so far. =D I'm really loving the detail. You could be an art goddess if you kept at it. wink.gif

Elaboration, detail, rhetorical devices, would do that prologue wonders. I can't tell from what you've included if you have the whole story out, if you know the world and characters down to every last detail. If you haven't, I suggest you go about that. It has potential, but it's all about refinement and sophistication and where you go from there.