Wookieinmashoo

Thank you Dragoncave

Oh gosh… I actually learned anatomy and how to shade on this forum. I think if it wasn't for this forum, my sprites and other art would be nothing like they are today (Those hind legs used to be the death of me, and now I understand completely how to draw them.)

I also learned patience… Lots of patience… Not just from the forum, but the main site as well, especially near new releases, or if I had a dragon request up. X3

Thank you TJ, thank you moderators and spriters, and thank you Dragon Cave for creating a world that I feel like I belong in. wub.gif

I have mainly seen that people aren't constantly out to get me and can be generous and kind on occasion.

I started here when I was very bad at writing... and it may have been that I rarely leave the Role-play section, but my writing has improved ten-fold and continues to improve daily.

I've learned more and more about anatomy, and have gotten helpful critique on my occasional art threads that pop up... this place has even managed to install my love for drawing dragons once again now that i have finally found some time to do so.

I've learned to dabble in spriting, and am still getting the hang of it.

GD is a wonderful place. The discussions there help renew my faith in humanity. I finally realize and am thankful I am not the only person who constantly tries to see the best in others, choosing never to judge and have an open slate for everyone to fill in as they please. I'm not easy to fool, never was, and can spot a cheat and lies from 10 miles away... but seeing that so many others are as open-minded as I always was- that always makes me happy.

I've made a lot of friends here that I enjoy getting to talk to and hope I continue to have friends coming along smile.gif

I've gained support here through some pretty substantial and very tough times in my life. I know, that if I need, I can actually come here too for added support where friends and family cannot give enough without being biased at some point. I get many honest opinions here, no matter how blunt, which I need now and again and am thankful for as well.

Overall, people here are very nice and well mannered. I've been to many other forum communities... but here, by far, has been the best and most tight-nit and involved community I have seen. I feel as if we are all a big family, who isn't afraid to share their own views and know each of us have our own opinions we are completely free to share.

So thank you Dragon Cave Forums smile.gif I hope to be around as long as this site stays active biggrin.gif

All of you are truly amazing and wonderful people.

I actually improved my English here.My mother tongue is Spanish,amd it is not very common for someone to know a lot of English.I have also met new friends,from all around the world.I also like that the forums are nice,contrary to other forums were I have been.People here are nice,and willing to help when needed,and it also feels nice when you have helped someone.

Before I came here I was going through a lot of bad issues and I had very little trust online with the exception of a very small circle of friends. I was feeling really single-minded in the fact that people online are class A jerks.

After coming here, I slowly found out how untrue that was. I was really timid at first and always afraid that I was saying the wrong thing or posting something that might upset someone. The last forum I was apart of wasn't a very kind place. Even the founder didn't follow their own rules and their site was pretty popular.

So when I found this place, I was walking on eggshells, but that soon changed when I started to realize how open and understanding people on here were. I allowed myself to feel comfortable again and even met some amazingly nice and helpful people.

It never stopped surprising me with the level of kindness people have on this forum. gifting eggs, helping others out with any sort of problem, talking about issues that were otherwise extremely touchy subjects, even surprises clear out of the blue like PM gifts of rare eggs or compliments about your sig or avatar or a thanks for the egg you just donated to a thread. That really turned my faith around and helped me remember that there is still good people out there who have hearts.

The support on this forum is shocking. I've been through some rough times in my life and came here when I didn't know where else to turn and the support I got was comforting and amazing and really helped me get back on my feet. Now things are improving and much of it is because of the support I was given here. The same goes for the questions thread. Every time I've had a question 2 or 3 people were always ready with help, advice or the answer.

The mods are amazing and unlike most other places I'm not nervous about approaching them. They're pretty fun in the game threads too. And if there's a problem or an issue you need they are always up to help.

Now I haven't been a member of many forums, but this is probably the best one I've ever been on and why I enjoy spending so much time here.

I've learned how to feel stupid with making posts in the wrong section.

I also learned that basically everyone on the forum is amazing and kind.